For all those players who claim they quit playing

If you're going to quit, at least give me your stuff
"
mego950 wrote:
If you're going to quit, at least give me your stuff

Send me an IM so I remember you if I end up quitting for good. It's all yours haha

I'm holding out for a cutthroat league, we'll see what happens :)
Last edited by Jack_Mayhoffer on Jan 25, 2014, 10:48:17 AM
I quit around 1-2 weeks ago. I like to keep up with forums because i still have hope for the game and me to come back. Forums =/= game
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
A month or two ago I quit and posted on my shop thread that I was going to be gone from the game for a while and didn't want people to continue to message me thinking I would sometime reply - since even though you scrap the thread people can see the items that were in your thread via Poe.XYZ or similar sites

That's the only quitting announcement I made
5/5 friends don't enter Poe anymore and describe it as boring, not as much as diablo3 ,but still not worth playing anymore.

SO yes i agree with all the statements ,that the game is dying.
"
JoesGetNDown wrote:
You WANT to WANT to play it, but as is, you don't want to.

/thread.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Hi

No one just leaves the POE Familia...

cheers see you soon:)
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
NO ONE!!!!
Because the same reason Diablo3 sucked is the same reason people are quiting PoE. Grinding repetitive pvm content is booooooring as fuuuuuuuuuck. People want/need PvP whether they think so or not, its why Diablo1-2 are what they are. Uneducated scrubs will preach its all about that Mfing, but thats not the case. Evident by the result of games restricted to just that....Mfing. Open PvP, non Cut-Throat league would give this game a pulse again and keep it going for years. Game itself already > any Diablo/Arpg before it, but that only takes you so far. People need a reason to PvM and that is to PvP. Diablo had the most pathetic support around, game was fucked beyond words but how long did it last on just the sheer concept of open pvp/hostility? Now combine tha with GGG's excellent patching/support habits and thats the key.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
Because the same reason Diablo3 sucked is the same reason people are quiting PoE. Grinding repetitive pvm content is booooooring as fuuuuuuuuuck. People want/need PvP whether they think so or not, its why Diablo1-2 are what they are. Uneducated scrubs will preach its all about that Mfing, but thats not the case. Evident by the result of games restricted to just that....Mfing. Open PvP, non Cut-Throat league would give this game a pulse again and keep it going for years. Game itself already > any Diablo/Arpg before it, but that only takes you so far. People need a reason to PvM and that is to PvP. Diablo had the most pathetic support around, game was fucked beyond words but how long did it last on just the sheer concept of open pvp/hostility? Now combine tha with GGG's excellent patching/support habits and thats the key.

I can agree with this. Just about any online game with even a modicum of longevity has had a very strong PvP system involved. The first that comes to mind is, again, Eve Online. Then again, that game is a completely PvP based game, with PvE grind stuck in there to give you a way to fuel your PvP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info