The reason this game has a poor economy and drop rates is because Chris sells currency to RMT

Plot Twist;

All the funny posters in this thread are excellent damage control experts from the GGG brainwash team

WHERES MY TINFOIL HAT
Last edited by xXx_EliteHardcorePro_xXx on Jan 24, 2014, 2:07:45 AM
"
Plot Twist;

All the funny posters in this thread are excellent damage control experts from the GGG brainwash team

WHERES MY TINFOIL HAT

Because Aliens! In area 51 that are owned by Russian chipmunks who run the Egyptian Government who are under control by Flying wombats! Don't you understand whats going on here and how we must take drastic measures?
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Chris place after selling the orbs ;-)
Main IGN: TopCat

IGN2: PrincessGuinevere
IGN3: Indiana_Jones
The thread is not locked...

Conspiracy theorist, go!
Do your work, tell my why!
"
missmisiowa wrote:
Chris place after selling the orbs ;-)

the megaupload guy's house is unreal.

by the way, tinfoil hats everyone!
D3 sucks
After 8 pages, I now know exactly what type of thread gets to stay in "General Discussion."

Let's just rename it troll forum and be done.

Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
dude seems super happy in interviews and such to have released a game that immediately became a graveyard in a few months. that seems pretty fucked up to me, tbh.
"
"
Snoozey wrote:
"
Having seen Chris' home and spent time there, I would be very interested in knowing what some of you people imagine it looks like.

Feel free to draw a picture in Paint or something. Don't forget the swimming pool full of gold coins and the indoor bowling alley.

edit: is this locked or not? Hmmm.

Something close to this obviously.

Spoiler

Shit, that's closer to my place than Chris', LOL. :)

U sell mirrors?
(writing/editing books can't be that lucrative!)
http://wideo.co/view/449781379368063514-inexs-journey-for-the-8-stars (Music: Odd Look)
I am the guy behind price check forums yay: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/387787 (i think.)
"Seriously, its a loot game, make the loot DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers"_TugBot_
"
yeopokemon wrote:
What a troll thread. He only has a level 1 character, he doesn't play the game and only trolls on the forum.

Good call on this troll thread. I usually don't look at the poster's stats but with only 1 character on level 1 this is a 100% troll post. Well done to out this troll.

Even if his comment was true (which I doubt), so what? If C.W. chose to sell a couple of uber D2 items for real currency to fund the startup of GGG it's not the worst thing. I can't believe that doing that would generate much revenue. I assume it must take over a million dollars U.S. just to get any quality game launched and more likely many times more. Maybe GGG should look to crowdfunding as a way to generate financial capital. Just look at Chris Roberts and his work to bring Star Citizen to us. That project has reached over 37 million from crowdfunding and we only have a website to show for it, some videos including a brief look inside Foundry 42, and a promise from Chris that the next space sim will be better than the Wing Commander series and utilize the latest GPU and CPU performance to the fullest.

If Chris' comments in a recent interview are accurate that if GGG were to charge $20.00 to play PoE (do away with free-to-play) then the RMT market would mostly go away as some one caught would have their account banned and it would cost another $20 to get back in, then I'd gladly pony up the $20 US to play (did that for TL2 as a $60 US 4 player pack) just to eliminate the human resources drain that is required to keeping them out of PoE. Based on the current number of PoE RMT sites it looks like GGG is losing that battle (think whack-a-mole). GGG is such a small company and their human resources are already stretched thin (good thing they are all passionate about arpg and work even harder than the bigger arpg companies) and their time should be maximized on making PoE a better game.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Having seen Chris' home and spent time there, I would be very interested in knowing what some of you people imagine it looks like.

Feel free to draw a picture in Paint or something. Don't forget the swimming pool full of gold coins and the indoor bowling alley.

edit: is this locked or not? Hmmm.

If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info