The reason this game has a poor economy and drop rates is because Chris sells currency to RMT

I am selling mirrors. Just drop me pm.
Spoiler

Main IGN: TopCat

IGN2: PrincessGuinevere
IGN3: Indiana_Jones
hmmmm..... "the reason this game has a poor economy and drop rates is because Chris sells to RMT"...

I doubt that. Usually the easiest answer is the right one...

So I offer this retort, which is very loosely translated from various GGG posts. The economy and drop rates suck ass on purpose and by design to promote trade, social interaction, and hardcore gamers completely screwing the casuals. It is a hardcore game for hardcore gamers and the rest of you can get bent.

echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
"
The funny part about GGG being tolerant of RMT is the fact that Chris Wilson initially funded the POE project by selling Diablo 2 items online for cash. He is now selling POE orbs and mirrors. GGG doesn't even ban your IP if you get caught RMTing, just your account. Enjoy your scam children..

This is not news, i suspected this since long time
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Hi

Plot thickens:

LARGER THEN LIFE!The long lost relatives meet:P

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Jan 24, 2014, 1:13:38 PM
oh general discussion...
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
When you think about it, GGG does have the perfect opportunity to print money here.
The things that I don't understand about a thread like this:

1) how does this pile of troll dung for a thread remain on the forums for 24hrs+

2) how are so many other threads locked, or moved to their deaths - things that are completely not troll dung that are interesting topics about POE

3) will the moderation of these forums continue to be such an extreme see-saw until the end of days

I wonder.
Mods asleep
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
Isbox1 wrote:
The things that I don't understand about a thread like this:

1) how does this pile of troll dung for a thread remain on the forums for 24hrs+

2) how are so many other threads locked, or moved to their deaths - things that are completely not troll dung that are interesting topics about POE

3) will the moderation of these forums continue to be such an extreme see-saw until the end of days

I wonder.

Well I actually told a moderator about this thread after he moved mine from GD to Feedback, but no action taken obviously :3
GGG's thinking process...

... if we lock this thread, they might think we are trying to hide the truth;
... if we leave it open, they might think we have nothing to hide.

So, unless they have real facts on us, let's play innocence and keep the thread open.
In the eyes of the perfect machine, what is life, a mischievous delusion or a purposeful try, and if so, then at what. One can guess. But however you feel, once you look in the eyes of the perfect machine, you can imagine it all as a dance of the light in the hall of illusion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info