The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecCcQPGBLMFLQYOCGcJ9hJpFCAUTRRxFm8XHBg8GNsZhRpVGmwfAiFgIcMkqiWtKPoppSqNLJw1kjbFNtg26DbpPV9AoEGHRKtG10kbSn1OKlBHUlNSr1WuVcZX4VivW69dxmBLYG1hIWP9ZKNnoHF5dO108XgNeu-Cx4M4hO-HZYd2iBuI8Y9Gj6aQ1pM6l4WcLZ2Ana6euZ_LogCnCKcwqW6sWa1Kr7e1BLXytz631riTvSfNJs9l0NDYJN0N3fPjauQi52Pr7uxV73zvhfAf-WX56PzF_Qv-Cg==

What you all think of this? Still very high life and regen, plus IR/US, but with tons of damage.

If it was found to be lacking in cast speed, that fire/ignite area at the bottom of the tree could be dropped to free up points for higher defense and cast speed. Since proliferated burning will be the main damage, conc effect can be used to devastating effect.

Would use fire staff+life/eva/armor gear and grace+whatever u need. I dont like focusing to hard on auras for a caster as we can not gain damage from them, just defense. Attacking characters get both dmg and def from auras so its worth it.

I am debating between this and a ci flameblaster using infernal mantle, but fb doesnt synergize well with life leech and you cant get that great of regen from es+zealots.
CI - infernal mantle ver
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAnEC4wSzB6UIZxJpFE0VUBXXFvMXHBoyGmwdFB6BHwIhwySLJjwo-iqNLJwspiy_LR8vnTbFNtg3gzvhPV9DY0SrRtdHBkkbSbJLjU3YUWBSU1WuVmNXK1fhWPVdxl9qYG1mnm0ZcH1xTXF5doJ8u3_GgW-CEILHgziGrodliBuMdo9Gj6aP-pDWl4Waz5wtnYCdrp3Enjyio6brpwinK6mVr7e00bUEtzG4k8HFwfPC7MNtyAzXhtgk2t3b593z37Di9-Qi6rrr7uwY7FXvfO-F98H5Zfno-tL_HA==
Last edited by kuromahou on Feb 7, 2014, 9:29:37 PM
I have a question.If i am using windscream boots,flammability + elemental weakness works better than flammability + vulnerability right?

Hmm I dont know for sure, but if most of your damage comes from burning as in the OPs setup, then vulns burn boost is going to have a huge effect. I would guess that after flammability vuln is better.
"
kuromahou wrote:
What you all think of this? Still very high life and regen, plus IR/US, but with tons of damage.

I wouldn't do this in a hardcore league. But if it's softcore, go bananas. As always, I don't recommend cast speed nodes. You'll see relatively low return on the pure DOT nodes as well. I'd really only recommend these nodes if you're converting a very high level character and have points to burn (no pun intended).

As for CI, it's an interesting thought but there's no real benefit. I also see you've picked up shield nodes: trust me, you want that searing touch. I mucked around with rise of the phoenix for quite awhile before coming to that conclusion. Also, Infernal mantle is pretty garbo for a burn-centric build, as the portion that is converted to chaos damage does not count toward your burn and proliferate. It's pretty counter-productive that way.

"
zvguard wrote:
I have a question.If i am using windscream boots,flammability + elemental weakness works better than flammability + vulnerability right?

I don't have any math for this but I'd usually use ele weakness when double cursing. Just seemed to work better, benefiting both the initial hit and the burn. It's also a HUGE HUGE help for hexproof + elemental resist, which is essentially the bane of any caster build. Lastly, you can actually benefit from quality on ele weakness if you're min-maxing the build to its full damage potential (which, with no hyperbole, is ENORMOUS).
Last edited by kechari on Feb 9, 2014, 1:35:28 AM
Edited
Last edited by zvguard on Feb 9, 2014, 2:41:47 PM
Just tried all 3 curse on pvp,elemental weakness works so much better with flammability.Vulnerability doesn't really increase much burning damage.Was wondering should I drop the 12% fire damage ring for doedre damning for elemental weakness+flammability+vulnerability.Seems interesting to test out!Anyway I think you should also put in your guide that it requires high str and dex gears since koams hearts needs to be at least 191str to wear and 153 dex for level 20 grace =)
Once again,Thanks for answering!One of the best guide and build I have ever since!Thanks =)
Last edited by zvguard on Feb 9, 2014, 2:42:00 PM
"
kechari wrote:
"
kuromahou wrote:

I wouldn't do this in a hardcore league. But if it's softcore, go bananas. As always, I don't recommend cast speed nodes. You'll see relatively low return on the pure DOT nodes as well. I'd really only recommend these nodes if you're converting a very high level character and have points to burn (no pun intended).

As for CI, it's an interesting thought but there's no real benefit. I also see you've picked up shield nodes: trust me, you want that searing touch. I mucked around with rise of the phoenix for quite awhile before coming to that conclusion. Also, Infernal mantle is pretty garbo for a burn-centric build, as the portion that is converted to chaos damage does not count toward your burn and proliferate. It's pretty counter-productive that way.

Thanks. I came to the same conclusion as well about the es build and the cast speed, though I am still taking the 3% nodes that connect to that big 12% dmg+mana node above scion start.

Ok I am currently lvl50 on the char and loving it! Pimping a max rolled 5L searing touch, using fire trap and flameblast linked to inc burning, chance to ignite, and proliferation (all 20%).

This is my first fire char, it is surprisingly enjoyable watching everything burn.
Its probably just me, I've been reading too much Code:Breakers manga lately =)
Hello Kechari, i followed blindly your build until end game, my char were lvl 75, i was astonished by his incredible damage, but i was so weak : 2 K HP, 11000 armour :/
I'm too habituate to my other char mana shield scion (Thanks to the enormous build of Ziggyd EK mana shield Scion). So i swapped all my stuff from my lvl 75 burning char on my other char lvl 74 mana shield.
And THERE, i was finally pleased with this build : I loose a lot of damage, that is true, but i become unkillable, i prefer that ^^ And still, i deal like 14k damage with burning and 10 channeling Flameblast. Oh, and of course i don't need anymore to use mana potion anymore with this new build

Thanks a lot Kechari for your build, it's permit me to create my dream char : tanky as hell and deals tons of damage ^^

My passive skill tree :
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABCGcVIBcvGDwY2xo4HNwdFB6UKPoppSpNLOktqDGeNZI26T8nQYdDY0ZxSn1KyE3jTipVxlXWWPVbr2TnZp5noG6qcU108X_GgKSCHoLHgwmFMod2iPGPRpBVkyeTOprPncSio6ZXpwinhKw_rFmxkLQMtfK3Mbc-t9a4k70nwBrB889l0NDa3dsL21ncV90N42rnY-vu-ej60vzF_gr-jw==

With MOM and enough mana regen, combinate with artic armour max leveled, it is really hard to kill my char
Hey mate, love the build! I was thinking about the viability of using Trap + Fireball + Chance to Ignite + Elemental Prolif + Conc. Effect + Fire Penetration/Increased Burning Damage. The tree you used would still be good for the setup, and using trap adds another "more" multiplier and eliminates the threat of reflect. Obvious weak points would be mobs that destroy your trap before triggering, and other standard downsides of trap builds etc. Let me know what you think and if you can give us an estimate of the DPS/viability differences. Again, love the build!
"
Malestan wrote:
Thanks a lot Kechari for your build, it's permit me to create my dream char : tanky as hell and deals tons of damage ^^
Glad it's working out! To me one of the best things about this game is being able to start with a concept and tailor it toward something that feels right for you.

"
GraveGiver36 wrote:
Hey mate, love the build! I was thinking about the viability of using Trap + Fireball + Chance to Ignite + Elemental Prolif + Conc. Effect + Fire Penetration/Increased Burning Damage. The tree you used would still be good for the setup, and using trap adds another "more" multiplier and eliminates the threat of reflect. Obvious weak points would be mobs that destroy your trap before triggering, and other standard downsides of trap builds etc. Let me know what you think and if you can give us an estimate of the DPS/viability differences. Again, love the build!
This is a neat concept and does add some further possibilities for gear (sunblast, mainly). I can't speak to / test out its viability at the moment but one thing to consider is that the flameblast version already plays a bit like a trapper. Except that you have unlimited "trap" charges, the ability to super-charge your "traps," and freedom from the hassle of hoping enemies path over your "trap." No harm in trying, though, and cool to hear that you're digging the build!

I'm excited for next season to begin as I'd like to try out a version of the master blaster that picks up generic DOT nodes and incorporates desecrate / DD into the mix. I feel like there would be some incredible synergy between these abilities. Let the theorycrafting begin!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info