The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

Looks interesting. I'm pretty jelly on your gear though :O

If possible I'd like some vid of 76+ halfregen ele reflect maps. Gotta put that handle double reflect to the test ;)
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Interesting. I would like to see more videos.
Beyond league.
Do you think a witch start could be viable at all? She's my favorite model by far. This build looks awesome. I know it'd be a bit different but I'm trying to think of how I could make it work.
Last edited by astronomy on Jan 10, 2014, 4:39:36 PM
"
Interesting. I would like to see more videos.

"
ZoRoXo wrote:
If possible I'd like some vid of 76+ halfregen ele reflect maps. Gotta put that handle double reflect to the test ;)

More videos are absolutely incoming (assuming I don't rip!), just four more levels to bang out. Ele reflect and half regen are complete non-issues. Honestly I dislike curse immune more than either of those mods.

"
astronomy wrote:
Do you think a witch start could be viable at all? She's my favorite model by far. This build looks awesome. I know it'd be a bit different but I'm trying to think of how I could make it work.

Witch is absolutely viable. I've been experimenting with a variation of the build that incorporates the templar starting nodes in favour of the northeast HP/aura nodes and the results have been fantastic. In the case of a witch variation it has the benefit of picking up blast radius early on (benefits flameblast, ignite and prolif).

In either case, be sure to check out the updated build.
Last edited by kechari on Jan 10, 2014, 5:02:48 PM
Excellent. I've started leveling a Witch for this. Going to level with Stormcall I think, as I haven't gotten to play around with either Flameblast or Stormcall (Took a PoE break), and figure the build path can be similarly done and then just respeccing the lightning near the witch tree for fire damage later.

Flameblast feels a bit weak without proper links, not in the damage sense, just in the "holy shit this takes forever" sense haha. I've been wanting another cool proliferation build since my Wander died. Thanks for the guide.

Edit: This is the skill tree I used. http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMEswelEmkUTRUgFm8XHBcvGYUZhhmKGmwajx8CJKoksCj6KU8ppSpNKo0snCzpMZ41kjbFNtg26TrhPAU9Xz8nQYdEq0bXSRtJskp9SshN404qUlNVrlXGVdZbr13GZOdnoGwWbqpxeYCkghCCm4LHgziD24bRh2WHdojxi4yPRo-mks2S85eFm7WcLZ2un9-iAKZXpwisR6xZr7e1BLXytz64k8M6ykrOcc9l0NDYJN0N37Dhc-Nq5CLnY-ss6-7sVe0g73zwH_JF9tr56PrS-wn8S_zF_gr-jw==

It's pretty much yours, obviously. Just with the points redistributed for the start. I think if you're starting Witch, heading towards the Templar start before heading down for IR would probably yield better results but I'm not sure.
Last edited by astronomy on Jan 11, 2014, 2:40:20 AM
Heading toward templar first will boost your damage significantly, whereas IR/Charisma will boost your survivability significantly. It really depends on what league you're in and how confident/familiar you are with the game.

If you're in any kind of hurry I wouldn't recommend leveling with flameblast. The build really doesn't take off until you have quite a few damage nodes and quality supports.
Whats your opinion on using Infernal Mantle? The (25 to 35)% increased Fire Damage and (3 to 10)% increased Spell Damage seems good to have.
"
kechari wrote:
Heading toward templar first will boost your damage significantly, whereas IR/Charisma will boost your survivability significantly. It really depends on what league you're in and how confident/familiar you are with the game.

If you're in any kind of hurry I wouldn't recommend leveling with flameblast. The build really doesn't take off until you have quite a few damage nodes and quality supports.

I went towards the Templar side and I'm kind of regretting it, feeling a tad squishy. Just going to play in groups and be careful and it should be okay. I've been leveling with Fireball and Flameblast, once you get proliferation, you just melt things. It kinda sucks single target but I've been making it work for me.
"
Nearlydead wrote:
Whats your opinion on using Infernal Mantle? The (25 to 35)% increased Fire Damage and (3 to 10)% increased Spell Damage seems good to have.

Infernal Mantle is an interesting item but has some key drawbacks for this (or any other fire-based) build. Since your ignite damage is based off the fire damage of your initial hit, the 25% conversion to chaos works directly against you. Not good. The spell damage bonus is also not of much benefit, as spell damage multipliers only affect your initial flameblast hit (Fire and Elemental % modifiers double dip, impacting the initial hit AND the ignite). +1 fire gems is completely useless as we are running flameblast off Searing Touch. Finally, we dip low mana quite often using flameblast, making it a dangerous item.

In short: save up for a Carcass Jack or Kaom's!
"
kechari wrote:
"
Nearlydead wrote:

Infernal Mantle is an interesting item but has some key drawbacks for this (or any other fire-based) build. Since your ignite damage is based off the fire damage of your initial hit, the 25% conversion to chaos works directly against you. Not good. The spell damage bonus is also not of much benefit, as spell damage multipliers only affect your initial flameblast hit (Fire and Elemental % modifiers double dip, impacting the initial hit AND the ignite). +1 fire gems is completely useless as we are running flameblast off Searing Touch. Finally, we dip low mana quite often using flameblast, making it a dangerous item.

In short: save up for a Carcass Jack or Kaom's!

I have already

What should I put in the chest?
Last edited by Nearlydead on Jan 11, 2014, 6:55:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info