The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

"
lidi2112 wrote:
Thanks for the build! I plan on running a Templar with this build.
In the guide you said that we should make way to IR asap but I could see that the IR node will be gotten very late with Templar start so I wonder if it's possible to not get it at all and go with other mitigation method?

was wondering the same, and instead take all ar/es nodes up with templer, will save alot of points then
In your montage video, how do you regen so much mana so quick? I re-specced my 80 Scion into this and even with lvl 11 clarity and 331 mana, I still run out of mana fast.

I'm working on replacing the amulet and the dusk circle ring, but without the ring, my lightning resist goes down the hole.
Hi, first of all: i like ur build:) (im playing the Scion build)

I got some questions though.

a) Since u say a Searing Touch isn't a necessity anymore, would u consider playing this Build with dual Wands? (high spell and fire dmg on both)

b) Elemental Damage for Weapons will not boost my Flameblast/burn dmg as far as i know, is that correct? So i just have to watch out for % inc Fire Dmg on my jewellery?
I'm guessing it wud be impossible to kill Aztiri with this spec?
Question. What would be best

4 linked searing touch
or
tabula rasa with wand+shield with high spell + fire%
IGN: Hyldeblomst

GMT +1
"
Poz1338 wrote:
Question. What would be best

4 linked searing touch
or
tabula rasa with wand+shield with high spell + fire%

searing touch will give u around 2.5 times more damage and some more ignite chance because of +2 gem level. And 5 link searing wus some 4-5 exalts I think? Not much more expensive than a tabula (which was 3 ex on standard iirc)
There is a Flameblast debuff in Patch 1.1.1 . Can you say how this will affect this build?
"
Sephereen wrote:
There is a Flameblast debuff in Patch 1.1.1 . Can you say how this will affect this build?

Lost almost half my dmg on the tooltip not sure about the burn but dmg means burn dmg so seems we got a 43% nerf
and my tooltip was at almost 5k with this tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEBwSzEZYSaRRNFSAXHBcvGNsZhRmGGYoabBqPHNwdqh8CJDwkqiepKU8ppSpNLJws6S0fNsU22DbpPAU9Xz8nRnFG10kbSVFKfUrITipSU1KvVdZabVuvXcZk52egbBZtGW-ecLtxeXaCf8aApIKbgwmDOIPbh2WHdogbi4yOvo-mksGTJ5eVm7WcLZ2un9-iAKKjpwinXKxHrUqvt7QMtNG1BMHzwzrIDMpKzSbOcdR82CTdDd-w4XPhiONq5CLrLOwY7FXtIO9874XwH_ba-tL7CfxL_MU=

and gear
Spoiler

and now it is at 2851.5 sucks ass this patch...............
Last edited by Dextera on Mar 13, 2014, 10:08:33 PM
I noticed that you swapped around your gem ordering in your build. Used to be that you had CE in the 6L, now you've moved it to the 4L, prioritizing fire pen over IBD.

I'm not sure how the mechanics work but this is my guess as to why:

Burning damage based on the on-hit damage, which will be multiplied by CE (and then multiplied by IBD); thereby, since the passives (and Searing) will multiply the burning damage after CE, the IBD gem is just gravy on top. Accurate?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Just find fun build and got nerf from ~3k (tooltip dmg) -> 1.8k (tool tip dmg) T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info