Season Six, Event 8: 1 Hour Descent Champions

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
@jstq: killing The Brute's monions can become dangerous: it enrages him... its better to try to solo-kill him (first).

Ah, thats why he started to deal damage like a mofo! i had to gulp potions as a madman to facetank him when i started cleaving his minions. Still, got him and the idol, and ended up 2% xp from level 16, so not a bad race at all, for my first decent (and 3 race of all)
"
jstq wrote:
"
fadekill wrote:
Which class and skills do you pick? Rukuku usually only hits you if you don't react fast enough to his teleport.
Marauder and duelist, sometimes scion. with st he is easy, much harder with marauder and i never killed him with duelist, every time died. Prob im too slow :D

I usually play marauder. You can savely range him down with ground slam if you want. I never died once this way. ;) No plan for duelist though, never played one in races.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info