Season Six, Event 8: 1 Hour Descent Champions

got rekt by gravicius at the end, cant do jackshit to the allres mod using glacial.
Very few people apparently play shadow on this a few points away from level 16 was apparently enough to reach top 20 in class top 20, kinda strage, the whirling blades + traps dual wielder build seems to work just fine for this
Wish I was better to be able to put this sweet rng to use :(

(purity of fire not the armor)

Last edited by Demoni696 on Jan 12, 2014, 6:09:25 AM
got a miror again :/ wish it was normal now
The main char is a half-elf for the whole story OSHOCK FACEo
First time i managed to get past the brute but was furious when i needed only 2 kills for the next level and the league had ended.

Made lv 19.99%, inner halls 2, my best finish so far.

I was so excited to use my first mirror ever on a ruby ring that I forgot to exalt the ring beforehand. Not used to all this high end currency!

Spoiler
Also got pretty desyncish run
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Jan 12, 2014, 6:29:00 AM
Found no good weapon at all. All my crafts were complete shit until I crafted a decent 33% phys sledge hammer... In return my handspeed and execution was much smoother than last times. Despite just waking up before the race started. Weird.

"
jstq wrote:
Any tips for fighting kuduku? I kill minions first, then start damage totem while he resurrects minions. But it worth just start running away from tp 500 milliseconds later or any desync = instant death. I die to him all the time.
Also, is there a secret way to quick find exit from 1st level? I see people entering second zone after maybe 40-50 seconds, but i always find 2-5 dead ends before the exit. By the time i find exit from first zone, people some time even kill kuduku :D

Which class and skills do you pick? Rukuku usually only hits you if you don't react fast enough to his teleport.
Last edited by fadekill on Jan 12, 2014, 6:20:51 AM
"
fadekill wrote:
Which class and skills do you pick? Rukuku usually only hits you if you don't react fast enough to his teleport.
Marauder and duelist, sometimes scion. with st he is easy, much harder with marauder and i never killed him with duelist, every time died. Prob im too slow :D
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I didnt win any of the lotteries SadFace.jpeg

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info