We welcome First Impression posts! Please be nice to those posts.

Ive started playing in open beta. After seeing the tree I get to conclusion that the first char I will do as a test to see how to play this game and after that I will follow someone's guide. I knew that d2 had guides on its forum so I thought poe would has its guides on forum too. Got to lvl 48 with with witch and stopped in act3 because was dying a lot. Then I played facebreaker build showed in BOW on yt by Chris. It was nice, but at a while I got bored (there was not much content at the time) and switched to other games. Ive returned after seeing Mathil's elemental buzzsaw build and since then Im playing to this day.
Another league I won't play because GGG still hasn't opened the Middle East server. What a shame. I would personally buy the most expensive pack from the shop if I could play with ping <120 ms.
3.10 can go die in a trench for all i care. Just yet another year for PoE to be dominated by ranged/spell/minion builds while anything melee & life sucks.

You arent even trying to balance the game i guess but only buff the builds the devs play with. Pathetic, why not just outright remove any melee gameplay then if you want it to suck so much ?
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Still unable to click-to-move with Shock Nova... 0/10

But seriously, the Delirium mechanic looks really great, and I'll probably enjoy the league when the bug (where skills get forced after using another skill) gets fixed. Now, it unfortunately feels like utter garbage.

And uh, why wasn't Shock Nova click-to-move again (like Ice Nova)?
Liking the league so far, but right now I think 'Back-tracking' would be a better name than 'Delirium'.

Any way to make the loot drop at end of the Delirium timer - maybe like Delve does - so that I don't have to re-walk most of the map to pick up loot?
well my first impression is that is not playable because server problems, any server nearby that i tried is in total mess, lag spikes to infinity and there where few areas where i did not die (i used to play HC leagues) but this now is killing me, is there a way to put one server near Balkan area - south east Europe?
As usual, the first run of the league was so damn hard... These guys are like the breach mobs with steroid and Sirus' power.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
shogunngt wrote:
Liking the league so far, but right now I think 'Back-tracking' would be a better name than 'Delirium'.

Any way to make the loot drop at end of the Delirium timer - maybe like Delve does - so that I don't have to re-walk most of the map to pick up loot?

Please listen to this gentleman.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
ArchDevilCro wrote:
well my first impression is that is not playable because server problems, any server nearby that i tried is in total mess, lag spikes to infinity and there where few areas where i did not die (i used to play HC leagues) but this now is killing me, is there a way to put one server near Balkan area - south east Europe?

Try the london gateway, it's probably the most stable one even if some others are closer.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I think the gray and such in deliriums is a little too depressing and dark.
Colorful deliriums with clowns, unicorns and gnomes as the 1 April joke?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info