FAQ for the shop and effect items.

Thanks for the info! I've updated accordingly! :D

I'll also be tidying this up a little tomorrow, but for tonight I am knackered and really aught to get some sleep. ;)
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
Bumping this again because I've seen a few of these threads about. ;)

Happy Shopping folks!
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
Huge ty for the thread it helped me a lot! :)
thanks for the information here it really helped me a lot understanding the microtransaction system :)
Thank you so much for this! It helped a lot!
1 Question thats like fire on my tongue.

Can you have more then 1 effect on a headgear at once and how will that affect the reclaiming?
There would be tons of combination possibilites than. If you cant do that could you make that possible? I would buy tons of stuff then. Just think about that Ebony fire weapons, like black fire =D
Hi, I bought Spectre Throw Skill Effect in Domination league but the league is about to end. I wonder if I start again in the new Domination league, will I be able to reuse the effect?

Thanks.
"
kevin025 wrote:
Hi, I bought Spectre Throw Skill Effect in Domination league but the league is about to end. I wonder if I start again in the new Domination league, will I be able to reuse the effect?

Thanks.

Yes. You would need to reclaim the effect from the skill first, but then you would be able to use it in the new league. There is no limit to how many times you can do this either. :)
Is it possible to buy things from the shop as gifts for a friend's account?
"
Niagareven wrote:
Is it possible to buy things from the shop as gifts for a friend's account?

So much necro.

No you cant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info