FAQ for the shop and effect items.

I have wondered this question from time to time, since seeing the "buy extra character slot."
What is the limit on character slots for before you need to buy this? Cant seem to see any indication of there being a limit or what it is
"
Gr8Gobbo wrote:
I have wondered this question from time to time, since seeing the "buy extra character slot."
What is the limit on character slots for before you need to buy this? Cant seem to see any indication of there being a limit or what it is

It's 24.
"
KalROFL wrote:
His justification for the weird fees on $5 and $10 purchases makes no sense. Oh well, nice FAQ TC.

I'm going to keep quiet on this one, because I have no idea how that kind of stuff works. I just thought I aught to add in the official response since it keeps coming up. ;)

I'll add in the character slots question too- because that's a pretty good question!
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
I don't know why this thread keeps posting massive quotes every time I edit the first page. :/

Last edited by Misguidance on Jan 27, 2013, 8:00:26 AM
I would change that to "24 total character slots," just to avoid any confusion or anyone asking if you get 24 in each league.
Good call- I edited it to try and be more clear. :)
Probably you can add info about default number of tabs. Yes, it can be confusing...

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/71998/page/1
What does the "on sale" sign on items in the store mean?

Does it mean we are getting them for a discounted price? If so how long will this offer last and how much are they discounted by?

Would be great to get some information on this.
Last edited by Syer09 on Jan 27, 2013, 12:11:31 PM
I'd love to be able to answer that, but so far there has been no official word from GGG about it.

Personally, I am assuming that the 'on sale' items are being offered for lower than they will be later on, but I have no idea how much of a discount they are currently at. As soon as I know, I will update the thread here. :)
Did another little update based on some questions I saw floating around last night.
(I really need to escape from these forums- I spend waaaay too much time here!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info