70k DPS | McPillar 1.0.4 - Righteous Fire Build [with VIDEO]

"
Nebelmonster wrote:
What about the Berek's Pass Ring? Is it not a good Damage Booster? If yes, i will offer one Life Ring, when Purity of Fire reached Level 20.

Nah its not a good Ring for the build because of the following reasons:

- 30% increased Damage while Ignited | DONT work
- +(30 to 40) to maximum Energy Shield | Increases the dmg u take from RF
- (10 to 15)% increased Fire Damage | Can be on rare rings too!

hey guys, have you discussed the use of blooddance boots!?

thx for answering!
"
Norec wrote:
hey guys, have you discussed the use of blooddance boots!?

thx for answering!

These boots can be a good way to sustain the damage of RF when your gems are underlevelled i think. It wll offer you a nice regen boost for pretty much free. However, after you re able to sustain it without those boots, you loose a lot of everything while wearing them. No HP, no res.

They can be a good way to do half regen maps or even vulnerability maps tho.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
allright, thanks alot!
"

They can be a good way to do half regen maps or even vulnerability maps tho.

I dont see how u can run half regen maps with

Lets say u have 10% then add 3% with 3 Frenzy charges = 13%.. now half regen map -> 6.5% i dont think thats enough. (not 100% sure never tryed it)
Last edited by Uselchen on Jan 2, 2014, 5:18:03 PM
Half regen can be tough for sure, but vulnerability is already somewhat doable without the boots (we tried it remember ? ;) ). It all depends of the maps anyway. The same map can go from easy to hard, dependings on mobs/mods etc. Cycling flasks is the key.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
Kagari wrote:
Half regen can be tough for sure, but vulnerability is already somewhat doable without the boots (we tried it remember ? ;) ). It all depends of the maps anyway. The same map can go from easy to hard, dependings on mobs/mods etc. Cycling flasks is the key.

Yes i remember :D U can do Vul maps if u keep ur flasks UP by killing stuff fast and dont stop moving^^

Last edited by Uselchen on Jan 3, 2014, 4:37:32 PM
So in 1.0.5 freeze mine is getting "balanced" so how will this affect your build? I mean we dont know what that balance is but we can guess you will not able to perma freeze bosses (i think).
Closed Beta Member.
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

...Avain Retches are the most annoying thing in this game, and for this build.

Avain Retch AI
-Spot Player
-Spot Dead Corpse
-Run to corpse
-Be sure to avoid the player
-Shoot player while he kills melee mobs
-Run for next Corpse when player starts to come near
-If player continues the chase...ignore target corpse
-Run away from player to piss him off.

Yep i really hate them too..
Also, Map mod : Monster fire res 75%, Monsters immune to curses, Enfeeble is really annoying
IGN : RRRimtas
"
lamafao wrote:
Enfeeble is really annoying

It was my understanding that Enfeeble had no effect on RF. I certainly can't feel a difference with that mod on maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info