Thena Moga... ouch <_< (this thread no doubt exists elsewhere)

Just had to say... ouch.

Playing a regenerator character. Just came across her for the first time since the DoT patch.

10% chaos res and 220 life regen per second and was dropped to 0 life in about 3 seconds from the DoT. (level 56 area)

Any ideas on how to survive that better? XD

edit: by contrast, went down a floor, fought black viper (one level higher area) 4 stacks of venom, i out regen it.

edit 2: just for shits and giggles, rerolled floor 2, fought the viper again with blood rage up. I still out regen 4 stacks.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
Last edited by Eternallight on Dec 21, 2013, 5:40:45 AM
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I love you too, I_NO.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

all of my what...
All I know is, that I will get the fuck out and reroll the instance the next time I see her.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
she's easy with life leech and flasks
She's so easy she managed to kill my secondary char at +30% chaos, with leech and instant recovery flasks. Was too slow at opening the TP.
Never fuck with Thena :(
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Yep, she got my second Nemesis character. Funny as I just went back to do some quests I missed and there she was. Easy peasy. I was fine with life leech but the venom stacked and my life started to drop as soon as I stopped hitting. Welcome Resurrect button:)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Might want to put this in Feedback since maybe they didn't anticipate this after the DoT buff patch. ;)

I can't remember if it was her or another viper strike rogue (Like half of them use viper strike, unbalanced anyone?), but whoever it was kicked my ass with DoT also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info