[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Awesome build, made some changes to the talent tree since I didnt wanna go down to Unwavering Stance.

EDIT: Been lucky as shit finding 2x Aursieze gloves and 2 exalts so bought myself 20% Incinerate and GMP and some pretty good gear otherwise, just need some new gloves and a ring and im pretty much done. After getting 2x CwDT setups I cant die, this is so much fun.

Current gear and spec im aiming for:

Spoiler

Last edited by ozten on Mar 11, 2014, 10:44:17 AM
I just found a searing touch and using it now but not sure if this is the best way to go with this build. You cannot equip a shield which leeds to less resistances as infernal mantle(which I stil need to get) doesnt have much resist either.

Anyone using searing touch with this build? If so do you not use infernal mantle?
Currently at level 70 with this build and I haven't done too much mapping yet, but it feels solid. Big Thanks to the OP for writing everything out so well :) I kinda don't like the time it takes to charge to 3 stacks, but I'm just being picky. Everything else feels pretty good, though I am also surprised the lightning warp isn't faster with reduced duration+faster casting. I am hoping that it lives up to being able to kill most of the higher bosses in the maps :)

Current Gear

I feel I may have a little too much mana regen and should trade off for some fire damage%. If anyone has any tips for maybe how to cast lightning warp more quickly or just wants to chat about the build, PM me :) IGN: EZRhayne

ATM I am managing to survive without life leech attached to incinerate because I can't seem to roll BGGR.. I hope I'm not missing out on much..

Also, I just realized that I have intentionally kept my damage really low by not leveling my Dex skill gems because I was afraid that I couldn't get my dex high enough if I lost my +dex on my items. It certainly appears worthwhile to get one of the +Dex nodes to make sure the gems are leveled.. I did not see the dex node selected initially but I believe you must get it if you're short on dex.
Last edited by Rhayne1 on Mar 11, 2014, 12:32:14 AM
My current gear. I am just leveling up through Piety runs and 66/67's right now. The flask setup works well at this point, esp with recovery speed.

Spoiler

Found a Tabula Rasa/Volls last night and vaal'ed it. Yoco my friends, Yoco

Last edited by ricklington on Mar 12, 2014, 8:36:51 AM
So I Yolo'ed with a few Vaal Orbs and my best result so far has been to +1 Gem Level on my Infernal Mantel. Do you think this changes the build at all? Are their better node or Gem choices for it?

"
Ruffneck058 wrote:
I just found a searing touch and using it now but not sure if this is the best way to go with this build. You cannot equip a shield which leeds to less resistances as infernal mantle(which I stil need to get) doesnt have much resist either.

Anyone using searing touch with this build? If so do you not use infernal mantle?
Use Searing Touch from 13 to merciless Barracks/Battlefront. At that point you'll need the +max light res from Saffel's, but before that you should be fine with Searing, maybe switch it for Vaal/Merveil fights. +2 gem level is crazy for spells.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Looks like a lot of fun.

Would this build be good for a first character in ambush league? I'm starting from scratch here.

If so, would you recomend starting as witch or scion? I know you said witch is better ATM, but it seems like scion receives a lot more of the necessary gems from quests.
"
"
Ruffneck058 wrote:

Use Searing Touch from 13 to merciless Barracks/Battlefront. At that point you'll need the +max light res from Saffel's, but before that you should be fine with Searing, maybe switch it for Vaal/Merveil fights. +2 gem level is crazy for spells.

Thanks for the reply. I am currently in cruel and going to Vaal now. I am switching some resists arround and managing this fine but I do not have allot of currency or gear to work with. I also added a flame totem with culling and IIR which works awesome atm(even the DMG is pretty good with all the fire nodes :D). Getting much more rares and also better upgrades.

So fare awesome build Appels, really enjoying the fire build. But Still long way to go as I only have 1k life atm in cruel and feeling a bit squisy. Might farm vaal a bit for some better gear before progressing in act 3 cruel.
offensive and defensive pics are broken, can someone tell how are the resists and the DPS. Appreciated

srry bad english.
IGN:dadytsu
Last edited by darkhalino on Mar 11, 2014, 7:21:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info