[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

Anyone have tester Vaal Lightning Warp ? Is it worth using for manual use ?
"
kedirakevo wrote:
Taking vaal pact cuts our leech capbility by... 40%? 60%? either way, its sucide.
Due to GMP, we're getting a maximum of 20% of the leech/volley, whereas you get 40% with Vaal Pact. VP works rather well with characters that hit more than one thing at a time, and it's not hard for us to hit half the screen.

The big thing we lose from this is regen or the long leech queues.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
Aghamyr wrote:
Anyone have tester Vaal Lightning Warp ? Is it worth using for manual use ?

It teleports enemies, not the player.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
build rocks!
waiting for complete witch and scion update
I was wondering if Saffel's is still the best choice or Ratpith/other shields (even a good rare) are better now?
My Tree

Hoping someone could give me an opinion of this respec.

A bit worried since I died to Shock and Horror that I messed myself up respecing the build this way.

If i did, I got to get about 38 Regrets to match the tree currently posted. :\
"
My Tree

Hoping someone could give me an opinion of this respec.

A bit worried since I died to Shock and Horror that I messed myself up respecing the build this way.

If i did, I got to get about 38 Regrets to match the tree currently posted. :\

my opinion is that u can refund 3 hp passives from scion life circle and put it into inner force. its helpful, i think.
I would like have some advices too, i find myself having some issues with hard melee hitting boss/monster, any way to counter that ?

And also, any advices on how to handle merciless Piety and Dominus ? :o
Updated a leveling tree for the witch.

Also, my current rank in Ambush is 41. Best part? I'm 100% self found. Even without Saffell's(which is most likely going to be an option, instead of a core item) and the Infernal Mantle(I really miss the chaos conversion though, it helps so much against resistant mobs), I can clear almost any map, and any mod.

Now let's see how this one will do against Atziri :D
If things go right, I might try her tomorrow for the first time ;)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Mar 8, 2014, 7:29:44 PM
Thanks for updated leveling tree, that's pretty much what i did myself, i'm just pretty late on getting MoM, might explain why i have so issues surviving some times

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info