[1.3.0]PewPewPews official Starter-Friendly Incinerate Build | Stronger than ever!

"
Salmosa wrote:
Hi, i follow this build, and got question about CwDT ( level 1 ) linked with reduced duration ( lvl max ) will work? Cause max level of supporting skills for CwDT is 31. I'm confused.

Sorry for mine not perfect english.

As long as Warp isn't lvl'd it should be fine. Reduced Duration supports Warp, but not CwDT.
Im curious, for this build, is Vaal Pact viable? Instant leech should help us now since leech cant stack?

Or is it our damage is fast yet low, so that we wont be hitting the leech cap?

I just hit Cruel and I have trouble tanking the prison warden on Act 1...
I was thinking the same thing about Vaal Pact. I was tempted to test it but was hoping someone else would first. I just hit lvl 47 and am in Cruel Act 3. I can't use AA. I can't sustain it even when standing still (without MoM). My mana regen and leech just don't cut it anymore.

@Appel - I'm glad to hear it still works on your old guy. I haven't tested it on mine so glad you did. Keep us posted. I'm actually in the top 3k on the ladder I would hate to have to restart!
"
Adalrik wrote:
I agree with you except LoH gem is not working. It doesn't even show it as linked when I put it in the place of LL.

Even when I used weapons and items that gave me LoH it appeared negligible at best. I'm not sure what is going on but the mechanics of it are not very good at the moment.

I will post updates as I SLOWLY progress through....lvl 43 right now.

Nah I'm a baddie. Life Gain on Hit on triggers (if it triggers) on the initial cast of the spell, it won't treat each "flame tick" as a hit. Tough it out with instant hp pots and life leech, it'll get better :D
Just did my first map(dungeon, no saffells, no infernal mantle, pure selffound gear), and I can say this: The build still stands. It's currently a little bit harder to level, but it's perfectly doable, even without the increased projectile speed. Honestly, Projectile speed is more of a luxury then a necessity.

Another update for the witch tree.(after 85, we can pick up those fire nodes, increased our damage by even more if we wish)

I've got the feeling this is going to be final. I will most likely change a few things as well. I might drop Saffells and swap it for a high life/es/spellbased shield, since we get 4% from the tree, and pick up Purity of Lightning to go with, we most likely can sustain our IM without having Saffells backing us up. This will most likely bring us around 4.5K life end game, plus some regular block, for them physical attackers, making us overall even more tankier.

I did drop inner Force, simply because I felt we can't sustain AA without some perfect gear. But as it looks like now, it should be fine.

Again, I'll keep you updated. But first, we sleep! :D

Oh also: you should read this about LGOH. Since incinerate is not an attack, LGOH doesn't work with it. But if it did, we would get life back for each hit/enemy ;P
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Mar 6, 2014, 10:05:02 PM
So PewPewPews says that you should get +Fire Damage, however when I add an item with fire damage, my incinerate DPS does not improve. Any thoughts as to why?
May be a typo or you read it wrong.

You need +%to Fire Damage not pure (+x-X Fire Damage) if that makes sense.
What are you doing about Dex req. on green gems?
"
Just did my first map(dungeon, no saffells, no infernal mantle, pure selffound gear), and I can say this: The build still stands. It's currently a little bit harder to level, but it's perfectly doable, even without the increased projectile speed. Honestly, Projectile speed is more of a luxury then a necessity.

Another update for the witch tree.(after 85, we can pick up those fire nodes, increased our damage by even more if we wish)

I've got the feeling this is going to be final. I will most likely change a few things as well. I might drop Saffells and swap it for a high life/es/spellbased shield, since we get 4% from the tree, and pick up Purity of Lightning to go with, we most likely can sustain our IM without having Saffells backing us up. This will most likely bring us around 4.5K life end game, plus some regular block, for them physical attackers, making us overall even more tankier.

I did drop inner Force, simply because I felt we can't sustain AA without some perfect gear. But as it looks like now, it should be fine.

Again, I'll keep you updated. But first, we sleep! :D

Oh also: you should read this about LGOH. Since incinerate is not an attack, LGOH doesn't work with it. But if it did, we would get life back for each hit/enemy ;P

Could u break down the leveling for this build aswell? For Scion mostly ^^
Where is the point in this build that you no longer feel like you suck?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info