[0.11.0] Eldritch Battery/Armour Crit Dagger Shadow (Based off the CI Crit Dagger Shadow concept)

Just wanna ask.. What's your opinion about Blood Magic shadows? I'm just curious about their HP, it's like 1.2k only compared to yours w/c have a shield up to 8k. Its just bothers me to have that kind of HP on PVP(Scary that you can just 1hit kill em). But I saw that Blood Magic shadow can really solo on areas above their level. So i just wanna confirm if Blood Magic Shadows can perform equally ON PVP just like your build besides their low hp?
"
Sanctum wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Sanctum wrote:
Should I level up my auras?

yup, unless they include clarity which people generally do not level up past 5

Ah, okay, what about dual strike/flicker?

And lastly, did you find those weapons?

both weapons were traded for

"
Antiself wrote:
thanks for the update, it's really helpful to see what you're using to progress

how much of your mana is reserved by leveling wrath/other auras so high and does it cause mana issues? if so i suppose you deal with them with flasks as you mentioned above

suppose i need to find some +mana gear as well

about 210 mana reserved in total. i actually stopped leveling grace at 3 coz i realised i didn't actually need it that badly. wrath i did keep leveling.

"
Teflondon1975 wrote:
I'm currently level 31 using this build. Was 29 when I finished act 2 and have been just goofing around and doing Oversoul runs for some gear. Totally having a blast, although in addition to what others have stated my GOD does it run out of mana constantly. Almost to the point of annoyance lol. In comparison my level 30 FP Cold/crit witch could just spam all day long With multiple support gems+aura's etc etc. My shadow is running No aura's at all. Course an extra 150 mana and clarity likely helped haha.

Curious, DOES shadow every get to a point when you can just go town with LS or whatever main attack one has chosen? I don't mind pot use/juggling at all but it IS a bit tiresome when every med-large group means using the stuff lol.

PS: Wish I could find some decent daggers. I always find maces and axes haha. Great guide btw Invalesco, Thank you!~

Yup, shadow will eventually get to a point where mind drinker node alone is enough to sustain ur mana and u can run around without mana pots at all.

Ya, decent daggers are tough to find, which is why if you notice I don't bother taking any dagger nodes the first 50 points or so, so as to allow the player to basically use any decent one-hander they come across.

yw! :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
jonique wrote:
Just wanna ask.. What's your opinion about Blood Magic shadows? I'm just curious about their HP, it's like 1.2k only compared to yours w/c have a shield up to 8k. Its just bothers me to have that kind of HP on PVP(Scary that you can just 1hit kill em). But I saw that Blood Magic shadow can really solo on areas above their level. So i just wanna confirm if Blood Magic Shadows can perform equally ON PVP just like your build besides their low hp?

I must admit I haven't seen enough blood magic shadows to be sure off how they work. In PvP though, even if you have alot of HP, if you don't have much DPS you may find it tough to kill your opponents.
Build of the Week 14
Just a quick question..
where can i get Pierce gem?
Hello. Seems like a solid guide!

As a newbie, is this a good guide to follow if you enjoy hardcore? It was long time ago I played this game and my templar died at level 20... :(
On most of the links, it says the tree is being updated and the build is now too old... Will you update it? Or is it just me not finding the right links...

I am talking about the jack of all trades build...
Last edited by SpecialGamer on Jan 25, 2013, 12:17:50 PM
do u plan on putn bear trap into this build?
My LS is lvl 7 atm ,and im having major mana problems still,does it get easier to retain mana at higher lvl? my current lvl 39
"
SpecialGamer wrote:
On most of the links, it says the tree is being updated and the build is now too old... Will you update it? Or is it just me not finding the right links...

I am talking about the jack of all trades build...

oh that build's here
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/42623/

"
Drgnslyr27 wrote:
do u plan on putn bear trap into this build?

nope doubt it.

"
FluXX wrote:
My LS is lvl 7 atm ,and im having major mana problems still,does it get easier to retain mana at higher lvl? my current lvl 39

yup it does get easier later on :)

On other news:

InvalescoHC has RIPed to Cruel General Gravicus. 2k HP and max resists. Ping went to 411 then horizontal line after which Resurrect button came out, which was a pity.

Still, can't stand leaving half-finished stuff, so will complete this build in softcore first so I can see how it goes before rolling another in HC.
Build of the Week 14
Hi Invalesco,

Do you mind having a quick look at my variation of the build? I chose to use a templar instead because it's a lot closer to the health/survivability nodes that I need early to mid game.

My variation is quite similar to yours, but I chose to get inner force, since that's just really hard to pass up when using Eldritch Battery:

"

I'm just not sure if there is any major flaw with it so far. The only slight difference in terms of attack power is that I focused a few more points into the elemental damage nodes in the first 5 nodes near the starting point. Seeing how this build is going to use more auras, I decided that the elemental nodes will probably benefit it more than getting the physical one handed damage nodes near the shadow (since LS simply coverts a portion of physical damage to lightening, but those nodes have no effect on the auras).

I also feel like Blood Rage isn't really worth going all the way to the bottom to get Troll's Blood for the life regen...Would it be easier to substitute it someway through gear? I just think I rather not travel all the way to the marauder area for it.

Overall, I'm trying to find the most optimal "compounding" effect using templar as a starting point, if you can provide me some feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it :D
Last edited by ChocolateDrop on Jan 25, 2013, 5:20:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info