Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

"
Can someone look at my gear and tell me what I need to focus on now?

I just hit 5k DPS or so at 71 with the 3 auras. But.. sometimes I struggle on even map 66 bosses. Not most of them, mainly just that worm in the umm.. yeah I can't even think atm.

Anyways.

Unbuffed my dps is like 966.5 or something. And my evasion unbuffed is 5833. I also have all my resists capped as well. (Chaos is still -33%)

Any item that I need to glaringly upgrade?

you forgot to link your gear
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"

Lacking HP on several pieces of gear. Also, Orchard boss is well-known RIP material; he's way more dangerous than many higher level map bosses.

May also want to invest in some more health nodes before grabbing more damage.
For now I dropped Berserking and went ahead and picked up the HP nodes I could get with the 2 regret I have.

Wonder what item I should upgrade asap to start with.
"
For now I dropped Berserking and went ahead and picked up the HP nodes I could get with the 2 regret I have.

Wonder what item I should upgrade asap to start with.

In order of ease pretty much.

Get WED on 2nd ring -> get life on ammie -> get life on gloves -> get life on 5L.
Should I exalt the 5l or chaos the hell out of it.
Just buy a better one lol.
Lol I can't ever even find any when I look or ask around or I would.

I want to get a 6l but theres none under 10 exalt apparently.
"
Lol I can't ever even find any when I look or ask around or I would.

I want to get a 6l but theres none under 10 exalt apparently.

poe.xyz + google = helpful.
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
is there a way to run Grace with this build since i cannot afford a 2000+ 5L evasion armor?

i have a 1000+ shield but only a 300 armor

so i think my evasion rate will be too low with out grace...
what should i do?

I had this problem while levelling.

Solution: don't run grace. Run Wrath and Anger and Haste, as the build intends, and kill everything before it gets to you. Learn to kite. Use evasion potions when the going gets tough. You have 5 potion slots and you don't need mana pots...

When you have levelled, you can run 4 60% auras. Run Grace; max your resistances without it on gear. If you take this option, you'll want Ondar's Guile. Otherwise run purity lightning/fire for the extra resistances and survive as above.

A.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info