Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

Any idea of how much alts are needed to get 2.13 aps and near 24 wed?

And i found a sword with 2.02 aps and 26 wed on xyz but the edps is only 35 its still good? Even for maps? Gzz if yes this is ultra cheap weapon ;)

also if you could put in your guide what gem we should get quality on in priority would be nice!!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 2, 2014, 11:05:06 PM
Crafting is a complete gamble. You might need 2 alts to get the stats, you might need 20,000. A lot of questions are getting asked over and over in this thread :)
"
runnin17 wrote:
Crafting is a complete gamble. You might need 2 alts to get the stats, you might need 20,000. A lot of questions are getting asked over and over in this thread :)

ot: i gave a friend of mine (she is playing for 2weeks now, doing 2h st) a decent glorious plate (1400armor, 90 life 40% fire res). and gave her the hint that it can be disappointing to try to 5L it.
she used: 3 jewelers for the 6s and 2fusion for the 5L. ...

after this i took her on 69 Catacombs, this has been my first exalt drop i've ever seen. (i have like 400h playtime now).
not to mention she gain 8 chisels in the time i got 1.

awwww this luck....

b2b:

@mathil, did you updated your gear? if so it would be great, if you could upgrade the gear-spoiler in the 1st post :)
There was almost no change but updated it anyway.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Thanks for the build :p

btw

;D see ya

Picked this up. Just gotta get to 60 now so I can stop punching mobs and start buzzsawing.
A couple questions/comments on a few ideas I've seen in this thread.

1. Ondars Guile - I've seen some experimenting with this and am wondering how that's been working out. Would it be better to have this or to set up a 2nd (or 3rd) spectral throw with Blind? Attack with that, use your main attack then attack with culling strike attack? Heck, you could have spectral throw - blind - culling strike - lmp. (I have IIR gem instead of blind in that spot as my finishing attack)

2. for labyrinth boss (I haven't played it yet so I don't know much about it). He hits hard so would enfeeble and aforementioned blind with jade flasks be better than going at him with standard elemental weakness and life leech?

for the heck of it here's my character so far. About 3.5K tootltip dps and about 3.5K health.
gear. No Alpha's Howl yet as I'm poor and don't have a ton of time to play. I use Grace - anger - wrath. I have about 50% chance to evade according to character stats.

Spoiler

build - been following OPs build so nothing special here
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Jan 3, 2014, 12:02:45 PM
Knockback aside, speaking purely of dps, I'm assuming ele weakness will always be better than proj weakness as long as the mob has more than -15 ish resists? (pre curse)
@Waggypants
Ok i realize this will be the most newbie stupid question you guys have ever seen, so dont judge me. I just looked at one of your videos and you have all auras on you and nothing on skillbar, how to do it ? When i was playing like a year ago i couldnt do that on my ranger, they added something new? I cant test it myself, i have no auras yet.
You can use an aura then replace the shortcut with another skill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info