[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

"
BigJobless wrote:
Gears
Spoiler

11 Aura, purity of elements instead of determination, I got 10k armor that's enought for me. 4 k energy shield is pretty good for 78 maps. Awesome support build ty

Nice setup man, glad it's working out for you. Check in later as you get into the later levels with how much ES you have.
"
Zaeo wrote:
Heya, leveled my buff char about a week ago.

I'm noticing a few things, at least in my case.

Using your setup, with prism shield for the final aura, I was finding that I was getting destroyed.

At the moment, I am sporting 4306 energy shield, and generally, its plenty, and vaal discipline augments most of those "oh crap" moments.

Even so, Whenever there are lots of stray projectiles, i get whittled down, and killed because regen is unable to start back up.

I have since substituted Prism guardian for Aegis Aurora for the ES on block.

As we path by quite a few notable block nodes, I figure dropping some total energy shield for a shield recharge is worth it.

My current Setup.

thoughts?

PS, I'm one level away from dual totem, and am using faster attacks in place of multi-strike SRS, as i do not have the luxury of flipping sockets.

Hello,

So I haven't ran into any ES recharge problems just yet, but I could see it being a problem in certain circumstances maybe. Your setup sounds pretty solid, aegis aurora would be nice for the situations you describe... the good thing about the build these days is it does not require a rigid path to be viable, you may make it your own and you have, awesome. My only question would be what your aura situation ended up being without the benefits of the reduced mana provided by prism guardian having 3x60% auras reduced so much?
How about an Alphas Howl instead of prism guard and get a good ES shield? I think that could potentially give you more overall stats.
"
Relytz wrote:
How about an Alphas Howl instead of prism guard and get a good ES shield? I think that could potentially give you more overall stats.

Absolutely as 8% across all auras is mathematically better than 25% on 3. The +1 aura level can likely be trumped by the possibilities for other shields at that point, I recall someone in thread was even using prism guardian.
Spoiler

Ran pub Dom runs last night, made about 9 new friends, guess i wont be playing solo anymore. Thanks for the great build!
And so forth comes the Rapture, and on that day, the Diablo franchise was saved. And to our saviour,
Brotherlaz, we REJOICE!
"
pkitch20 wrote:
Spoiler

Ran pub Dom runs last night, made about 9 new friends, guess i wont be playing solo anymore. Thanks for the great build!

lol, nice to hear.. it has that effect :- )

Updated build to show 1.2.4
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that I'm selling a complete gear set, including gems, for just this build! Here's the link to the thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1100434

I hope my blatant advertising isn't too much off topic:) I just felt this is the best spot to do this.

The reason is that I need currency to finally get myself a Mjölner.

To the OP: such a nice build, wow. I have been playing this 3/4 of the Rampage league up to lvl 91 so far, and I gotta say, me and my teammates just love the boosts and the loot.

Good drops to all you fellow Cullers!

EDIT: Ending offer.
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Last edited by medder666 on Nov 18, 2014, 5:47:07 AM
Is it possible to solo Uber Atziri with this build?
Pls make new passive tree as soon as we get patch 1.3 :) I want try it in new league:) thx man! good job! :)
What you think also about shockwave totem in your build? It can work very well with so many auras

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info