Barrage = Strafe?

Suppressing Fire. If I knew what suppressing fire did. Otherwise it's pretty dry. If it's a hold to fire skill could be interesting.
I'm thinking it could be a machine gun spray sorta thing. Which I'm hoping isn't the case, I wanted that as a support gem, even if it would be broken on several skills.
"
Garr0t wrote:
Nah. I'm thinking it's much more straight forward than that.
Barrage is going to be multi-strike for ranged attack skills.

I don't think that would be the case because isn't a new main skill and not a support? Or was it not specified, that was just how I read it but could be completely wrong.
"
Nuttzo wrote:
I don't think that would be the case because isn't a new main skill and not a support? Or was it not specified, that was just how I read it but could be completely wrong.

You are correct.
"
New Skill: Barrage - a bow/wand skill.
i was down at the office the otherrr day as a supporter

and the new barrage skill is cool

not supposed to tlak about it but i will tell u thiS: it is really cool

i punched away 2 of them and locked myself in an office to start a wander and they claled the cops on me who then used irl barrage and now im dead
My thoughts were barrage would be like Rapid Fire in D3...but who knows.

I like fast attacks.

GGG: you couldn't CoC with wands good enough, so we introduce a rapid fire wand attack (so that you get all that nice base crit, base attack speed and spell damage and spell crit) to CoC better
Bam. Called it.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
Bam. Called it.

It's pretty different to Strafe, at least in it's D2 implementation.

Strafe in D2 would fire arrows in multiple directions, this just fires them in one, like a very concentrated EK.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info