What's Coming in 1.0.3?

"
GodVsMe wrote:
With new passive, i wonder if there will be free respec?

I'm wondering too. Can we have a GGG answer on that?
Last edited by Obso1337 on Dec 2, 2013, 12:37:08 PM
gj GGG, you guys rock.
“Yesterday is a canceled check; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the only cash you have - so spend it wisely”
Kay Lyons
D2 Strafe with one of the coolest projectiles in-game here I come!
"
"
Bowlbasaur wrote:
So when will you stop focusing on unique items and micro-transactions and fix the desync issue?

When will you at least do some research into what "desync" actually is and then maybe make an educated, backgrounded, and constructive post about it?

Before you read my post, have some time to contemplate this link:

Anyway, thanks for the news flash GGG, you have done it again. I will always call you guys up and give you a cheering high five over the phone for the things you do in creating this masterpiece of a game if you ever feel down about some of the things the trolls say on these forums. The difference between myself and most people (e.g. the unappreciative guy who made a comment above me that was totally disproportionate)? I ACTUALLY MEAN IT WHEN I SAY, "YOU GUYS ROCK!" I know a lot of people on here that will agree with me that what you people are doing down at GGG HQ is superb. Keep up the great work!

Yes, yes, I have read all about these posts, the issue here is that it should be a non-issue. Simply put the network code has a problem, yes it can never be perfect, but its very bad in PoE and I shouldn't have to continually type /oos or create a script just to keep in sync with the game. PoE has an issue with desyncing, and to go and claim I haven't done my research and proceed to fanboy ggg, makes you asinine.
IGN Scwigley
"
Bowlbasaur wrote:
"
"
Bowlbasaur wrote:
So when will you stop focusing on unique items and micro-transactions and fix the desync issue?

When will you at least do some research into what "desync" actually is and then maybe make an educated, backgrounded, and constructive post about it?

Before you read my post, have some time to contemplate this link:

Anyway, thanks for the news flash GGG, you have done it again. I will always call you guys up and give you a cheering high five over the phone for the things you do in creating this masterpiece of a game if you ever feel down about some of the things the trolls say on these forums. The difference between myself and most people (e.g. the unappreciative guy who made a comment above me that was totally disproportionate)? I ACTUALLY MEAN IT WHEN I SAY, "YOU GUYS ROCK!" I know a lot of people on here that will agree with me that what you people are doing down at GGG HQ is superb. Keep up the great work!

Yes, yes, I have read all about these posts, the issue here is that it should be a non-issue. Simply put the network code has a problem, yes it can never be perfect, but its very bad in PoE and I shouldn't have to continually type /oos or create a script just to keep in sync with the game. PoE has an issue with desyncing, and to go and claim I haven't done my research and proceed to fanboy ggg, makes you asinine.

I think you should ask the guys in charge of content to fix desync, probably, the ones making mtx are likely just to have a very very poor understanding of coding, about enough to use maya for modeling, let alone know anything about networking.
Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Dec 2, 2013, 2:01:58 PM
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ PVP or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Barrage sounds like another spam-to-win skill in PoE. Sigh...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/668025
"
Passive skills to support degeneration and chaos damage skills.

So is the plan here to make passives that only support chaos DoT, or just increased chaos damage altogether? I've tried making a chaos build in the past that sort of fell on its face because of a lack of straight damage, but if this lets me take another shot at it...
I'm still fairly new fairly new to this game but it's freaking amazing. I spent a LOT of time with diablo 2 and LOD and with Blizzards budget was highly let down with what a crap game they released. GGG's budget being nowhere Blizzard's yet the quality of game and developer's speed on updates blows Diablo out of the water. GGG definitely deserves Blizzards budget more than Blizzard does.
make 3d art on Soul mantle armor
YOLO, ign Crushedskull or Hercius
twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/patrikturi
Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/patrikturi/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info