Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Have you considered using The Blood Dance boots with 5-6 Frenzy charges, this would eliminate the need for Alpha's Howl and let you wear a real helm.
Nemesis ign = TransmisssionOrb
"
Ultimative wrote:
Have you considered using The Blood Dance boots with 5-6 Frenzy charges, this would eliminate the need for Alpha's Howl and let you wear a real helm.

Someone didn't read the thread.

Alpha's Howl give you the ability to reach 91% fire resist and wear real boots. It's a better trade of than the opposite.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 2, 2013, 8:54:39 AM
yeah the alphas howl is great....
i think you can do a funny blood rage, discharge build with the frenzy boots and go for some serious dps....
also the alpha gives me cold res, and cannot be frozen... and i dont play with frenzy charges anyway and 30% chance is way too less to rely on....
otherwise on a bloodrage build it may work with the new spelldmg to attack bonus helmet =)

but i still dont know if IR is worth taking... even with alphas howl....
i like the armor from molten shell + maybe grace to get 20% evasion...
30% phys reduction + 20% evasion is maybe stronger then pure armor
Last edited by Sport_Zigarette on Dec 2, 2013, 8:51:51 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Ultimative wrote:

Someone didn't read the thread.

Alpha's Howl give you the ability to reach 91% fire resist and wear real boots. It's a better trade of that the opposite.

The Blood Dance can give you an extra 500 health regen. That's going to accomplish way more than 1 extra resist.

Also the Sceptre is completely not needed, EK in a 5 Link would give more overall damage to the build.

It's cool and all but it should be mentioned this build can be tweaked to be just as effective if not more without the 2 items that cost 3+ Exalts.
Nemesis ign = TransmisssionOrb
Of course it can be tweaked, I just got my Alpha's Howl a few days ago and was running fine without. The only item you really need for this build is Rise of the Phoenix.

EDIT : I just got a 40% Belly of the Beast, this is the best cheap option with Carcass Jack imo. With all the life nods taken and the huge amount of strenght, it gave me roughtly 240 life more than a +100 life armor.

I finally reached 6k+ life :D, now time to save for the scepter.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 2, 2013, 9:47:24 AM
well i think the scepter is the best 4L you can get with kaoms.....
and alpha maybe can be switched out but how to keep the frenzy up?
i dont see anything better than the alpha....
You have a chance to generate frenzy for each kill, it's not really difficult to keep them up all the time. YOu can also have a frenzy gem around to generate some from time to time.

And Doon is insane because it increase ALL your damage including RF aoe dmg with your strenght. It's like the perfect item ever for this build.
"
You missed Holy Strenght in the build you linked :)

I missed it on purpose. All of the "Increased effects of buffs on you" make you take more damage from Righteous Fire. So Holy Strength and Inner Force are bad to take.
Last edited by Oroboro on Dec 2, 2013, 2:05:16 PM
you dont get doom bonus if you cast RF in the offhand....
inb a 6man group i dont want to rely on frenzy with 30% on death
every time i use frenzy instead of EK i miss 4k dps
for using frenzy i lose one gem slot which decreases my dps....

i think if your main damage source is RF and EK is just an add to it.... you wont get anything better with the frenzy boots...

in addition every passive frenzy charge is -8% life.... which is huge dps loss

maybe you can go for a build with frenzy and bloddrage and with CoC and the sledgehammer IAS one hand or with the new unique helmet.... but then your main damage source wont be RF anymore...

just want to add you wont get ANY kill with a good MF culler in your group =)
Last edited by Sport_Zigarette on Dec 2, 2013, 10:33:42 AM
"
Oroboro wrote:
"
You missed Holy Strenght in the build you linked :)

I missed it on purpose. All of the "Increased effects of buffs on you" make you take more damage from Righteous Fire. So Holy Strength and Inner Force are bad to take.

i think with purity of fire lvl 20 and vitality lvl 20 it might be able to run inner force need to try that anytime i get my hands on lvl 20 purity of fire :-D

would inrease the RF damage by hell of a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info