[0.10.0] Eldritch Battery Ethereal Knives Shadow [Videos Included]

according to WIKI, EK does get bonuses from Wrath, Anger, and Hatred.

Unless Anger is somehow a special case (doesn't seem to be)
Dont you want to update it for 0.11.X?
"
Invalesco wrote:

- Kaom's Heart + Quill Rain Short Bow + Broadstroke Heavy Quiver*

*my absolute favourite combination. Kaom's for the HP, and to make up for the loss of sockets, the usage of QR which being a dex item will allow you to get the socket colours that you need as well as providing a 100% projectile speed increase which will be absolutely awesome! Broadstroke Heavy Quiver will also help to increase EK's DPS and enable stunlocking of enemies. Can't wait to have someone try this out come OB when Kaom's Hearts get more common due to the increase in population

Has anyone tried out this Quill rain and broad stroke?
How does it work out?
Curious if its any good to have 2 6L items, even with alpha howl for auras.
thoughts?
is this one updated for 0.11.4c?
IGN: Javana
I just had a question about the mechanics. Would the Point Blank Skill in the passive talent tree effect the dmmg on Ethereal Knives?
hi, i've been trying out your build, but i have problem soloing mervill since my single target damage needs me to be close (dual strike), any tips how to kill bosses safely with this early build? bear trap is really hard to rely on (gotta practice more i guess). Anyway thanks for this great thread.
All bear traps share the same cooldown unless I do something wrong. So after throwing 3 traps it's not worth waiting for the 3 traps to get out of cooldown. Might as well just spam EK (which is really ineffective vs 1 target).

Also, traps seem to be limited to 3 at a time no matter what. So currently bosses are a huge problem after their 'minions' are dead. Also, bear trap has been nerfed by 40%.
Last edited by silverdash on Nov 13, 2013, 8:19:21 PM
Is it just me thats messing up something .. or all the builds you show passed 44 have missing skill points |?
"
llEoSll wrote:
Is it just me thats messing up something .. or all the builds you show passed 44 have missing skill points |?

This build is outdated sorry :/ and as it stands, Scion is the best class to go for if you want to do an EK/ EB/AA/MoM build.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info