ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

"
scorburel wrote:
"
ibeyurvanh wrote:
"
scorburel wrote:
I`m also curios about how can one go above 3-4k DPS without 6L and godly gear.

this is cause ethereal knives scales GREATLY the higher it is leveled

You only need a 4 link to get above 3k dps

the 5th link would be life leech to make you face tank

and the 6th link, should be one of the iron grip and exchanged into empower.

Lots of people use daggers for ethereal knives too with crit and power charges, the dps is in the 20k range

here's my gear for 3.5 dps with 4 auras running (grace clarity hatred discipline

Spoiler

That may be, but won`t 4k dps be too low for lv 75+ maps?

Yes, 4kdps is not enough to be a meaningful contributor to your group in high level map games. I'm currently level 84 with this build and do 6.2 dps with hatred on a 5 link chest. This is barely enough in a full group. For this char to really kick, you have to have a 6 link chest and fully leveled, quality gems. The tankiness of the char is great and if you can swing the 6 link, it is one of the best char for endgame for good damage and survivability. I have finished many maps on my own with this char after the rest of the group died.
And just imagine guys how much more dmg we would do with Ming's Heart! Go chance those Amethyst Rings on Nemesis please :P
so proj weakness or elemental weakness when solo? my test done semi-same results for both.
"
so proj weakness or elemental weakness when solo? my test done semi-same results for both.

Same damage, but the first adds Chance to Pierce which is HUGE.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
How's this build for piety farming when you maximize your iir/iiq as high as possible?

I'm trying to find a build for piety farming that wont get raped by piety's archery form but has good iir/iiq.
"
Metalkon wrote:
How's this build for piety farming when you maximize your iir/iiq as high as possible?

I'm trying to find a build for piety farming that wont get raped by piety's archery form but has good iir/iiq.

I easily do piety with this build. Takes about 30 seconds.
Hi~ I aquired
and was wondering if I could use this helm in place of a life / dual res helm and try running a third aura. Do you think that would be fine or would it reserve to much mana and not give me enough life? x:
IGN : Meowskies
want to thank u for this!

it really is awesome. i broke my head for something like that, but never thought for AA! so good!

nice day!
cheers
Great build Ziggy, just dinged 83 and still not taken on anything to get my heart racing! (well apart from taking 2 hits of map kole ^^) But fighting packs of modded GMP voidbearers and not taking a single point of dmg is sick lol.

Gear:

Just one question, is there a noticeable dps increase with LvL 2 Empower over Iron Will or will the dps jump up when Empower hits LvL 3?

Anyway thanks again Ziggy
Hi guys,

I'm following this build in Nemesis, I've made it up to 70 so far. I"m wondering why he is taking inner force over the two aura effect nodes at Sovereignty. Per point they are a better value ( 8% per point vs 7%) and they will buff your auras and therefore your entire group while Inner force only buffs effects on your own character.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info