ZiggyD's Etheral Knives Mana Shield Scion/Shadow Build Guide - Hardcore (Updated for 1.1)

I`m also curios about how can one go above 3-4k DPS without 6L and godly gear.
So noob question, but why go ethereal knives over spectral throw???
Hey Ziggy,

Great build! I have a question. If you were to choose to take the ele damage from hatred over the defensive capabilities of grace would it be worth the 2 skills to grab the 10% ele resist and ele damage node in the templar tree?
"
Chundler wrote:
Hey Ziggy,

Great build! I have a question. If you were to choose to take the ele damage from hatred over the defensive capabilities of grace would it be worth the 2 skills to grab the 10% ele resist and ele damage node in the templar tree?

The ele dmg isnt worth it and to get to the 10% ele resist u need to spend 5 points minimum.If you want resists that badly better get the 6% all resist below inner force and the one below nimbleness. 12% Resists total for 2 points which you can easily remove later if you dont need them anymore.

Edit:You can also get another 6% just above iron reflexes also for just 1 point.
Last edited by MuFeR on Dec 1, 2013, 4:31:22 PM
in the 0-20 passive tree it has 25 skill points why is this? i can only get 22 by 20 i thought?
Hey ziggy I am doing the blood magic archer build right now an i saw this build an so far I am loveing the builds you make so im saveing a few things up and I found a wand from brutos that may work for this build let me know

wand I found
Spoiler

wand to craft that may get lucky
Spoiler

lvling gear I have found so far
Spoiler
Ziggy have you noticed how much reserved mana one should have minimally after running 3 auras?

Atm I'm less tanky with discipline + hatred + clarity than just clarity + hatred. :<
Last edited by Mungboof on Dec 1, 2013, 6:48:31 PM
"
scorburel wrote:
I`m also curios about how can one go above 3-4k DPS without 6L and godly gear.

this is cause ethereal knives scales GREATLY the higher it is leveled

You only need a 4 link to get above 3k dps

the 5th link would be life leech to make you face tank

and the 6th link, should be one of the iron grip and exchanged into empower.

Lots of people use daggers for ethereal knives too with crit and power charges, the dps is in the 20k range

here's my gear for 3.5 dps with 4 auras running (grace clarity hatred discipline

Spoiler
"
DrMagic wrote:
So noob question, but why go ethereal knives over spectral throw???

Play style, he likes the arch cone spread of ethereal knives, spectral throw also depends on your two hand weapon, while ethereal knives depends on the gem and spell damage. EK is also cheaper imo, my gear is all self found. check above post
"
Atroxunus wrote:
in the 0-20 passive tree it has 25 skill points why is this? i can only get 22 by 20 i thought?

quest gives you skill point books

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info