Kripparrian's wand Templar?

"
Krippers wrote:
you go melee lightning strike elemental build for leveling until you have good wand gear. For me, during the 1 week race, that was level 57.

Single target:
PS + Faster Attack + Weapon Ele + Crit Dmg

AOE:
PS + LMP + Weapon Ele + Chain

Little benefit from going to 5 or 6 link, so just get items with nice stats.

But you go melee LS using the wand spec, so you don't need to respec later, or you go some different build till you get some equips and them you respec? If you go on a temporary build, just to level up, could you pls post it?

Thanks in advance.
"
neto1201 wrote:
"
Krippers wrote:
you go melee lightning strike elemental build for leveling until you have good wand gear. For me, during the 1 week race, that was level 57.

Single target:
PS + Faster Attack + Weapon Ele + Crit Dmg

AOE:
PS + LMP + Weapon Ele + Chain

Little benefit from going to 5 or 6 link, so just get items with nice stats.

But you go melee LS using the wand spec, so you don't need to respec later, or you go some different build till you get some equips and them you respec? If you go on a temporary build, just to level up, could you pls post it?

Thanks in advance.

I leveled going melee LS using the wand build, even going for most int/ES/mana gear, and it worked out untill late ruth when I got the gear to go wand with PS.

so you can level with melee LS using this build
I like this build, but can someone tell me if it will work when OB hits? I don't wanna f*ck up my first char really.
Stay awhile and listen!
I have been trying this build out aswell and I can say that I really like it a lot. I played with LS until level 40 or so then switched to PS.. Yeah I want to know the changes he'll do for OB :)
I await the changes he'll do as well :3 This build is pretty garbage right now, to be completely fair!
Hello good, some interesting update on this build?
Thanks.
I dont understand how the elemental dmg comes into play

How does power siphon benefit from that? Do the auras effect physical based spells? The elemental dmg gem? etc. cause power siphon is not elemental? I thought that only the hatred gem effected physical spells? Sorry I am new
Kripparian Wand Passives

but at the moment he was saying in a few level he whould drop Precision and Slaughter in the templar start and get some accuracy near the shadow power charge:

Kripparian Wand Passives Plans
"
Gekko101 wrote:

How does power siphon benefit from that? Do the auras effect physical based spells? The elemental dmg gem? etc. cause power siphon is not elemental? I thought that only the hatred gem effected physical spells? Sorry I am new

Power Siphon is an attack, NOT a spell. That should answer all your questions ;)
Last edited by Unimatrix on Jan 18, 2013, 6:25:17 AM
"
Gekko101 wrote:

Power Siphon has a 125% Damage Effectiveness, this includes all sources of damage, Also he has the Fusilade passive and alot of elemental damage passives, the Fusilade passive is saying "6% Increased Wand Damage Per Power Charge", this is also all sources of damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info