Kripparrian's wand Templar?

"
webas wrote:
I would be glad to get more information about this build, or just some general information on what kind of item properties wand templar has to focus on getting..

Yeah I've got agree on this... I'm really interested in making a wand templar but I have literally no idea what to do. I kinda know the direction I'm supposed to be heading in the passive tree, but gear/gem-wise, I'm completely clueless.

I remember watching Kripp play his wand templar and it looked fantastic!
I woud be glad too, if Kripp can fast explane a bit about the leveling, gear and gem choice

Saw it for a few days and it looks amazing to play.
Last edited by Shisu on Jan 7, 2013, 1:26:47 AM
you go melee lightning strike elemental build for leveling until you have good wand gear. For me, during the 1 week race, that was level 57.

Single target:
PS + Faster Attack + Weapon Ele + Crit Dmg

AOE:
PS + LMP + Weapon Ele + Chain

Little benefit from going to 5 or 6 link, so just get items with nice stats.
Than you for the fast answer, just a little question why u skillin the Conduit thing helpin party members? i guess too take it to eary can be a fault is it?
Conduit is purely for party play no reason to get it if you play alone.
"
Krippers wrote:
you go melee lightning strike elemental build for leveling until you have good wand gear. For me, during the 1 week race, that was level 57.

Single target:
PS + Faster Attack + Weapon Ele + Crit Dmg

AOE:
PS + LMP + Weapon Ele + Chain

Little benefit from going to 5 or 6 link, so just get items with nice stats.

Thanks for the quick (and fantastic) post, Kripp!
Sorry for the double-post, but I forgot to ask this!

Which Auras should I be going for with this wand templar?

Also, is Elemental Weakness viable with this build too?

Thanks!
Last edited by yoshichan on Jan 7, 2013, 2:40:49 PM
This build looks quite amazing for hardcore.

I wanna play some softcore on release so how u guys think about this build starting off with a witch? Going for the same skills as he does basically just some minor changes.

Sorry I'm completely new to this game.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEBwSzBUIFWwdjCPQMfQ_EEH8UTRZAFm8ZhRo4GmwfAiSqKPopTyq6LJwtHzGIMok2xTbpO3w74T9zQZZG10jnSRtMs03YUDBVxlZKVytX4lqmW_RdxmBtZ71tGXNTdhF35XjOeQOBb4IQgpuDOIV9h2WLeouMjHaQVZUElSCboZ2Ana6ePKIAoqOnCKcrp4Sus6-br7e4k7jKwFTBtMHzw23Gns9l0NDTG9gk2wLcx93z37Dhc-L342rkIuTs6-7sOO0g7m_wHw==

Anyways, could u just explain why you prefer to start with witch over templar? i dont have a real clue, i was thinking i could hit some more dps with the witch plus i dont need that much survivability to run Softcore. Still dont wanna be a glas-canon
Last edited by himbi on Jan 7, 2013, 4:16:48 PM
"
hellzer wrote:
Wannabes

There is nothing wrong with copying a build, specially from someone who has done a lot more testing than you have. Knowledge is power. These people who put players down who ask about good builds are hurting the game. The passive tree in this game can be overwhelming to new players, seeking guidance and doing some research is the smart way to go.

Sure we all want to find and be the first ones with the OP build, but most of us won't come up with any better builds than the most popular ones on the forums. Let's stop putting down those who want to play a build which has been tested.

Not everyone is a theory crafter, just my 2 cents
"
himbi wrote:
This build looks quite amazing for hardcore.

I wanna play some softcore on release so how u guys think about this build starting off with a witch? Going for the same skills as he does basically just some minor changes.

Sorry I'm completely new to this game.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEEBwSzBUIFWwdjCPQMfQ_EEH8UTRZAFm8ZhRo4GmwfAiSqKPopTyq6LJwtHzGIMok2xTbpO3w74T9zQZZG10jnSRtMs03YUDBVxlZKVytX4lqmW_RdxmBtZ71tGXNTdhF35XjOeQOBb4IQgpuDOIV9h2WLeouMjHaQVZUElSCboZ2Ana6ePKIAoqOnCKcrp4Sus6-br7e4k7jKwFTBtMHzw23Gns9l0NDTG9gk2wLcx93z37Dhc-L342rkIuTs6-7sOO0g7m_wHw==

Anyways, could u just explain why you prefer to start with witch over templar? i dont have a real clue, i was thinking i could hit some more dps with the witch plus i dont need that much survivability to run Softcore. Still dont wanna be a glas-canon

Power Siphon is not a Spell, so u dont benefit from those witch starting notes on the left side
Last edited by Arkhaz on Jan 7, 2013, 5:47:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info