Dec 24: One-week HC Race

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

crafted the amu found the belt
character |event | class |rank | lvl | exp

Lucyanas |Dec 24 One-week HC Race | Templar | 82 | 65 |234,210,038

http://poestatistics.com/users/lucyna/
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
I could not agree more, It was fun but painful because I worked 46 hours during the race. I am totally sleep deprivate now but made it to top 5 thx to all my team and all these unexpected deaths. This race is going to make history in PoE ! Best Game Ever.

And when you needed 20 million to catch DDT and I needed 50 Million on Ladder Race you went to bed and came back 3h before the prices got handed out and I still had 15 level 67+ maps and our kill speed was much higher :(

But since the 1 month ladder race was pure fillering using 3 fillers wouldn't have been the best results in exp.

I rather believe that the changed exp on full parties was a deciding factor that resulted in level 82.
Even with 4 Fillers the first filler exploiters only could have reached level 78 but the only reached 76 and 75.

"
Nugiyen died to a oneshot elemental reflect with 40 mins to go... oh man that must hurt :(

Reflect, Frozen Screen,Mazevaal and the rather rare desynch(we all know that 70% of all "desynch killed me" are excuses) can kill players in a normal race unless you make mistakes due lack of sleep.

I remember that during the 1 month ladder race only Minyun, a party of 6 around independant(with 1 rip and several almost rips), Prozon and me fought and killed Maze Vaal.

5 min before the Race ended I almost got killed by 4 consecutive rock hits without granites, while being punctured.

When I watched the stream several players clearly didn't show experience how optimize maps, such as leaving and entering lab via TP, or how to clean open field maps without needing to check the map twice.:)

I still hope for more long term Turbo races, because that's the mode mapmods actually add real danger and lack of sleep is deadly.

Edit:
"
A Turbo HC race with +1000% more chance to find lvl 67-69 maps would be just funny, if u want to get the most exp u must do extrem high lvl maps with extrem speed :D

Level 60 turbo maps are hard enough for most players.
Not to mention Vaal ruthless and merciless who snatched many players already.

If you replace level 67-69 by Dark Forest, Cells and Maze then sure because those maps will kill in turbo. The other level 67-69 maps are really easy and don't got hard bosses.
Our party got to 3 of 4 level 66 maps but we didn't have any luck to go higher.

It certainly would have been interesting to see if how powerful a Dark Forest Oak would be.

Last edited by Hilbert on Dec 30, 2012, 10:53:10 PM
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDH0OrRB_FE0VIBjbGS4hYCMYJ-0otSj6KaUqTSq6LOk64TwtPydAoEGHQ5xKfUz_UFBUSVhjW69dAF8_YEtgiGFSZ6BodGz2bqp07XTxerh674LHguSD24Vth3aI8YqvjM-NHJAKlKCVIJ65n8uiAKZXrpOvbLc-t9a4k7ndxPbFisaexq7G2NSP2E3aYt0N51LnY-vu7w7vTvAf8i_yRfPd9kj8S_zF_go=

Rank 15. GMP FP Marauder. Very enjoyable. Don't use it in a one week race.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

goal was lvl 70 for my casual play, made it with 3 days left about. gear sucks
IGN@ djbrooks06
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

iGematriA_HC [Lvl 80 / Rank 7]
First Race I ever tried hard. Gratz on every other players who won Top 20 and lvl 78+

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVCBVsMfRB_FE0YXRkuGYUaOB0UHwIkqiftLJwspzKJMtE2xTbpPAVBlkNjRtdN2FRJVcZX4lj1WfNaK13GXz9gbWZPZp5nvXFNdhF35X6vgUmBb4IQgziLjIx2jM-PRpBVms-boZ2AncSePJ_fogCj8qcIp4SpaKyqrrOyOLcxuJO53cAawbTGns9l0NDUj9gk2t3d89-w4XPjauTs51LsOO0g7m_vDu988i_z3fZI-tI=
Rank #7 1 week Race [Closed Beta - Dec 2012]
Last edited by iGematriA on Dec 30, 2012, 10:49:00 PM
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

First race I really ever participated in, it was fun and all!
could the prize winner please post their orb prizes in entirety; should be able to workout the weighting with this many prizes participants. grats to al survivors and ul those who died so so late (nyugi).
Prizes have been awarded! They're on new characters on your account as usual. I've added microtransaction credit to the top 20 as well.

Good work, guys! We got some great balance data and plenty more information to help us solve sync and similar issues.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Masala, Rank 18 Duelist

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

"
Hilbert wrote:

I remember that during the 1 month ladder race only Minyun, a party of 6 around independant(with 1 rip and several almost rips), Prozon and me fought and killed Maze Vaal.

I was the first to enter Maze in the one month race and killed the Oversoul then as well.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
"
Marftrus wrote:
Unavailable

not much time to play :(
but isnt this wand crazy?

WHoa dude, did you have like 200k dps with that? I'd wanna trade it man, what you want bro? All my inventory for that wand, it's so good!
If posts do not mention penguins then the signature will. Penguins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info