5000 Posts, 5000 Dollars: It is accomplished!

Sorry... I had to...

Spoiler
SH9CE-NYLVJ-TPGLT-DTXDE
SHKBU-C6UC2-Z45EQ-7R6GM
SHDR8-PDY93-VNSJD-HHHRV
SHKSF-YP8GN-VSS3S-7CLAF
SH9CP-3ZPCC-PPMQG-LF68C
Take care out there.
That truly is amazing Charan.

You sir are a gentleman & a scholar..Okay maybe not but at least you're generous! ;)

After reading a few inspiring replies I have also made my donation. PM sent.
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
Last edited by SevenStrikes on Jan 12, 2013, 11:51:26 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
I have almost cried, when i saw the video just moments ago. This Kiwis are so cute i want to hug them all day long. Is there possibilty to get one here in Europe to take care of him ??

Noone answered me. So i am reposting myself and i am not yet 100% sure i could take care of him at this point, but i would certanly like to consider it as a option in the future. They are just to adorable.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
warloga wrote:
That truly is amazing Charan.

You sir are a gentleman & a scholar..Okay maybe not but at least you're generous! ;)

Agreed this is insane :P
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
"
Farystar wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
I have almost cried, when i saw the video just moments ago. This Kiwis are so cute i want to hug them all day long. Is there possibilty to get one here in Europe to take care of him ??

Noone answered me. So i am reposting myself and i am not yet 100% sure i could take care of him at this point, but i would certanly like to consider it as a option in the future. They are just to adorable.

Best regards, Fary :)

I don't believe you can. They are considered endangered so I would imagine it takes quite a bit of work to get one as your own "pet / adoption?"
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
This is crazy - good thread Charan!
Brixtan [Default League]
-------------
Arda_EAC: LV 67 Summoner
Brixtan: LV 27 Templar
Why don't they accept Paypal? :(
I would have gladly sold my D3 gear for the Kiwis.

I think I'll end up buying an in-game Kiwi with the money instead. Show some support for the little birds.
For the Kiwis
Omg don't pump me too much, i will fly to New Zealand and start living there and helping this little birdies :P. And than i will cuddle them all day long ^^, ah i wish i had time ;).

Chris hire me, so i can start working and living in New Zealand :P. It would be hard to leave family and friends here in Slovenia and Croatia, but for a while it could work :P.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jan 12, 2013, 6:11:10 PM
"
Farystar wrote:
Omg don't pump me too much, i will fly to New Zealand and start living there and helping this little birdies :P. And than i will cuddle them all day long ^^, ah i wish i had time ;).

Chris hire me, so i can start working and living in New Zealand :P. It would be hard to leave family and friends here in Slovenia and Croatia, but for a while it could work :P.

This.

KIWI >>> Family, friends, anykindofsociallife.

Simple as that.

Spoiler
Just so you know: I'm cool.

SH9CE-NYLVJ-TPGLT-DTXDE

:p
Take care out there.
Last edited by Lagruell on Jan 12, 2013, 6:57:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info