5000 Posts, 5000 Dollars: It is accomplished!

an angry rabid killer kiwi killed and ate my entire family, so it is with a heavy heart that i cannot condone this forum tread.
Nice work Charan. We kiwis (of all kinds) appreciate it!
I don't have access to a credit card (which is largely my own fault), but I can still pitch in by making Charan pay up :)
So thanks to this game, and Charan, my new fav animal is the kiwi. Old fav was penguins. Sucks for my fiance, who went and got me penguin shirts, stuffed toys, and even a penguin LCD light that sits right next to my monitor. Now hes gotta go hunt for kiwi stuff, which mind you, we live in the stats where most people don't even know that a "kiwi" can also be an animal and not just a fruit.

Fyi Charan, he blames you! >:D
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
Oh, well.

Here I go... BUMP. :-)
Donated and PMd.

Also posting as a unique poster ;)
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
Damn you.

Now i have to decide if i want to get myself that fancy Diamond title or help some Kiwis- lets start helping them with another 10$.

-Leivi
ps: Firstpost
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
Guess I'll do my part and proxy support those kiwis...

Its for a good cause but I'm seriously wondering what the total is from both this thread and PoE in general.

Thanks for the continued support and interest guys!

It's probably a good thing I bought the girlfriend's Christmas present before I started this.

I have decided to cap it at $5000, in accordance to the 5000 post milestone. A dollar a post. That seems fair.

We're past halfway, but not by that much. I will not lock the thread until we get there, either. At this rate, I'm not sure we will, at least before Open.

There's been quite a bit of GGGold distribution as a result of your donating and sending me the codes too -- I might need to get another Diamond to bolster my bank! (jk...sort of.)

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
I guess we have quite a bit of people just discussing things here then. 24 pages and only 71 unique posts.

Honestly, I didn't realize kiwis were endangered before PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info