5000 Posts, 5000 Dollars: It is accomplished!

"
Covert wrote:
I wonder if we can keep this post going until open beta.

"
Charan wrote:
As much as I love you guys, it's the unique first-time posters I'm looking out for. :)

I'm sure Chris or someone from GGG could send out an email to the 300,000+ forum members telling them to post here with a link. ;-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:

I'm sure Chris or someone from GGG could send out an email to the 300,000+ forum members telling them to post here with a link. ;-)

He was hesitant to even link to it in the Announcement thread, for which I am somewhat thankful.

I'm still amused that people are hiding keys in here.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
can you help me pay the rent too please?
go
I am a braziliam player.
Free money for ze kiwis?
Nice idea!
Hmm, making Charan have to spend money on my accord. I like this idea and could get used to it. lol

All joking aside, due to the holidays I'm a bit stretched but plan to do some donations around the 1st of the year. I've never seen a kiwi up close, are these birds able to be household pets? They're really freaking cute the more I look at actual live ones! I want one for the family!
Those real life kiwi are pretty cute and interesting.

I know I won't be really original here but I got a beta key, but I don't know who to give it to so for reading this topic here my key: edit:(that key is no longer usable)

If your not in the beta and use that key, than feel free to give something for the kiwi
(look at OP).

See you all in Open Beta since I don't have time to play closed beta for now and since there will be a wipe when open beta come, I prefer to wait for open beta.
Last edited by Destro on Dec 12, 2012, 11:36:12 PM
Waiting for my capped internet to load a kiwi video. They look so cute, I wish we had them in Australia!
IRON MAN
"
Elynole wrote:
I've never seen a kiwi up close, are these birds able to be household pets?
They're too endangered for that to be allowed, and probably wouldn't make great pets for various reasons such as them not being particularly social animals.
They are very cute though.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Dec 11, 2012, 10:30:46 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Elynole wrote:
I've never seen a kiwi up close, are these birds able to be household pets?
They're too endangered for that to be allowed, among other reasons such as them not being particularly social animals.

Aww darn, I was looking forward to having one. Since it seems they're nocturnal it could of stayed up with me and played video games :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info