5000 Posts, 5000 Dollars: It is accomplished!

Here's another one. Good stuff Charan.
Give me a lever and a fulcrum.....hold on boss whats a fulcrum look like??
feeding the kiwis
Feed the kiwis for tuppence a bag.
For the kiwis.
Grats on 5k posts and posting for the kiwi's!
So you really do have money to throw around
Bet you gave all but 3 GGG staff their free holidays (1st class, 5* hotel...the lot)

Edit: Are you one of Chris's "rich friends"?
Last edited by TheKnigget on Dec 9, 2012, 8:03:29 AM
Forget the Drop Bears - save the Kiwi instead!
Congrats Charan, on your posting milestone and much <3 for helping our native birds :)
I donated too :) and thanks from the next generation who may yet get to see these birds back in the wild. Its generosity like yours that will help them get there heartfelt thanks :)

Edit: How do you "Accidentally" hit 5000 posts - lol one or two yes but 5000 is no accident!!" tsk tsk :P
*BUMP!* =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Hi everyone!

I don't use twitter, but I've been alerted that Kiwisforkiwi posted this in our honour:

https://twitter.com/Kiwisforkiwi/status/276434871147175937/photo/1

That is so disgustingly cute. :)

___

I am not one of Chris' 'rich friends', no. I've met the dude once and that was after purchasing my first diamond, and it was just for lunch.

___

On accidentally posting the 5000th: I was in America at the time, using my phone to check the forum because that's what you do when you can't actually access the game. I knew I was at 4999 posts but someone said something nice about Chris and I thoughtlessly chimed in. That's how it happened.

:)

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info