5000 Posts, 5000 Dollars: It is accomplished!

I am new to this forum (as you can see, my join date, and not a beta member yet T_T) but glad to see that there is someone really willing to help the cause of supporting kiwis that are on the endangered species list. Although I hope you don't go bankrupt, I hope that many members will support the cause.
Wow, Charan...
How can one with so few life have so much money?^^
Anyways, that's, for once, a seriously nice milestone celebration.
Put some cash in for me ;)
I'd seriously pay something there as well, but I sorely lack in credit cards.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Bump for the Kiwis.
RIP Bolto
I wonder if Charan is so charitable about saving a much loved animal from his own country. ;-)

edit. Not a unique post. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Dec 8, 2012, 12:52:27 AM
"
Chameleon wrote:
I wonder if Charan is so charitable about saving a much loved animal from his own country. ;-)

edit. Not a unique post. :-)

Aw, what a cute and horrifyingly vicious little animal.
うにゅ?
"
Charan wrote:
1) for every unique reply to this thread, I'll contribute another ten dollars to Kiwis for Kiwi -- one per user/account

Don't go bankrupt ;)
I ate a kiwi last week. It was too ripe.
its me! Jay_Wilson

ign: Jay_Wiison_
I seriously hope charan didn't this.
Last edited by kadrek91 on Dec 8, 2012, 3:52:14 PM
"
kadrek91 wrote:
I seriously hope charan didn't this.

Why? :)

___

Regarding the Tasmanian Devils, I...I dunno. I first saw one at the zoo when I was a kid and to this day I recall how unfairly disappointed I was it was nothing like the Bugs Bunny version. I say 'unfair' because I'm Australian and should have known better than to be influenced by a cartoon that also depicted kangaroos as giant, bouncy pugilistic mice.

Then again, I think we've adopted that image too.

For the record, kangaroos are a pest here. We'd farm and eat them if they didn't taste so boring.

But back to the Tassie Devil: I'm not sure it's that much loved. We'd probably place the platypus, koala, wombat, possum (Aussie possums are extremely cute) and the echidna higher than the devil in terms of native animals worth saving, if only for the tourist value.

New Zealand, however, really can't top the kiwi.

count: 28.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Dec 8, 2012, 3:58:42 PM
"
NuclearRaven wrote:

Aw, what a cute and horrifyingly vicious little animal.

Your avatar is truly ominous. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info