Act Three progress update

Jesus guys quit acting like assholes just because hes anxious for the OB. I am in the same boat as him. I don't like character wipes either but I also loved the game when I tried it during the first OB weekend so I bought a support pack and play every once and a while to see how the game is coming along. Quit acting like a bunch of defensive fanboy asshats and show the guy a little respect he said nothing mean or disrespectful at all your the only ones doing that.

Now that thats been said I am really looking forward to OB!
Alright. Let's get this post back on topic. There are already enough threads around the forum about what Closed Beta should or shouldn't be.
Forum Sheriff
Is the final boss Invalesco?
I haven't been able to play the alpha much this week. But my time is being well-spent working on the Official Thread for Path of Exile at NeoGAF. It'll be posted a week before Open Beta launches and will help spread the word about PoE to the large, dedicated community of hardcore gamers there.
Last edited by BurnOutBrighter on Nov 20, 2012, 7:41:10 PM
As long as I can kill Pliny at some point in my life, I'll be one happy person.
Game needs monkey pets.

oh its not Bestel?
then its obviously the Marshmallow Rhoa king Mr Bubbles.

way to give away the boss battle...
Not enough Unicorns in this game. Please make some.
"
Charan wrote:
"
Aminence wrote:

Ok so maybe I exaggerated it a little bit, but I just hope they don't add a ton of these purchasable cosmetic microtransactions. I enjoy this game, only one thing I hate is the FFA loot system, and now the purchasable in-game perks and aesthetic upgrades, this is too much for me.

As others have said, and I will iterate just to make sure it's 100% clear (and to save you reading the FAQ, because, yknow, that'd be too much work or something), the game will be absolutely free to play regarding all content, all areas, all classes, all items.

So how does this game, and its developers, plan to make it work financially? Free-to-play does not mean free-to-make, please understand.

They will be using aesthetic, ethical upgrades as microtransations that improve the looks and possibly sounds of the game. These will not, in any way, give you any in-game advantage. They are not 'perks' in the typical sense of the word. They are completely optional changes that you do not have to make to keep playing the game precisely as it is now, including the forthcoming act 3.

If this system of making money is somehow 'too much' for you, don't spend a cent. Don't support GGG. It's fine.

There's always people like me around to pick up that slack. You're welcome.

Actually there are already extra stash tabs to be bought in the Shop. Extra stash tabs which greatly increase storage space and thus give you an in-game advantage.

Meaning this game DOES have non-cosmetic, game enhancing microtransactions.

Also, the tone of your comment, Charan, is very bitter and passive aggressive. I really hope you realize this and keep this in mind when you post in the future.
And you should know that come OB, feel free to create as many mule accounts as you wish to have an unlimited stash.
"
There are other areas such as purchasable cosmetic microtransactions (animations, weapon particle effects, pets, etc)

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh petsssssssssss
my fluffy gets friends :D
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info