Act Three progress update

Logs in at night
Observes progress notes on act 3
Can die in peace knowing that PoE remains in good hands
Totally worth it
1337 21gn17ur3
"
There are other areas such as purchasable cosmetic microtransactions (animations, weapon particle effects, pets, etc) that we have been working hard on. I'll cover their progress in a future update.

Great to hear! Really want to spend these points. Act 3 looks great, cant wait to see what that final boss is!
"I watch. I wonder. I create. I tear down."
-Sotha Sil
"
Logs in at night
Observes progress notes on act 3
Can die in peace knowing that PoE remains in good hands
Totally worth it

wait wait, don't forget to change your last will.
nothing beats the last level we all go at a time as a multiple diamond...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Really excited! :D
Great news. Can't wait to see the new content. Too bad I can't test it due to a lack of time.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
I can't wait to start spending my points on some cool cosmetics. I want my avatars to light up like Christmas trees and blind all my opponents with their spectacular light-show. Prepare to be dazzled.
I still follow the updates but to be honest from a point of a player who already played the game one year ago and its still in close beta without act 3 i have to actually say "whatever"...
Until you call it open beta without future wipes im not touching it. Lack of a date tells me it wont happen this year anyway ...
i got my beta key from Icoblablubb - vielen danke !!!

the first (and only?) 6 linked blue sox on magic armor in beta :P
"
prodiii wrote:
I still follow the updates but to be honest from a point of a player who already played the game one year ago and its still in close beta without act 3 i have to actually say "whatever"...
Until you call it open beta without future wipes im not touching it. Lack of a date tells me it wont happen this year anyway ...

yep, the char wipes prevent me from playing too. i hope a3 & open beta will come this year...
Do people actualy think bestel will actually be a boss?
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root - Thoreau, Henry David
"
Glutexo wrote:

yep, the char wipes prevent me from playing too. i hope a3 & open beta will come this year...

i hope they come when they're ready.
if you don't play for just "the fun of playing" you're on the same wrong path as most people in real life who mix up fiat money with whealth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info