Structure of the upcoming 1.0.1 content update

"
tinko92 wrote:
You should fix stability, what can possibly be more important than actually being able to play this game...

Disappointed once again

You didn't read the post, did you?
"
Coronus42 wrote:
"
tinko92 wrote:
You should fix stability, what can possibly be more important than actually being able to play this game...

Disappointed once again

You didn't read the post, did you?

Apparently not.
"
smartybarty wrote:
Learn to accept it and adjust your playstyle or quit POE all together, im fine with you doing either way...
Its here to stay since closed beta and they are minimizing it along the way but it wont go away all together, you fine with that?
if not pls su and leave because

community knows about it
devs know about it

like he said people get to 100 with dsync and those people have just as much dsync as you because its not really hardware related on client side (or you have like a 56k modem anno 1996

More defense and watch if your hits dont connect your dsyncing, a good defensive build shouldnt be killed by dsync because you have enough time to log out or alt f4 when it happens.

people tend to bitch about this because seriously its close to the only "flaw" GGG put into POE...

LOL. who cares if other people got to 100?

for one, it's anything but minimized at this point, it's worse than it was in open beta.

I'm guessing GGG must have told you personally that they are NEVER going to be able to fix the desync issue, since you seem to know "it wont go away all together"

And people "bitch" about it because it is currently a major issue. But hey if you don't want to read about people complaining about a real game issue, don't read the forums.

And I'm sure GGG wants everyone that is having serious desync issues to quit playing. I'm sure they much rather people just leave and NOT spend money, than try to fix the issue....
We already have dozens of skills and gems. Most gems need rebalancing as they're not usable in end game. There are few uniques that people use and tons of crap only good for leveling at some point.

Also:
- major desyncs every few minutes,
- huge lag spikes,
- random crashes and logouts.

I bet for someone closer to the server location it's not a big problem, but it's a problem for others. It's "great" to find yourself in the middle of the room full of mobs, from which you just escaped. It's "great" to hit something for 30 seconds and see that the monster is already somewhere else. Etc.
I know you can't just make desyncs go away completely, but it's way worse than in open beta.

While I'm glad to see this game alive and well, I'd rather see more optimization and fixing stability issues than new gems and uniques.
"
Chris wrote:
...1.0.1 for example contains dozens of fixes and improvements to the core game...
The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
Still no cut throat league in sight.

/weep.
I am a Templar and my legs are cold.
Last edited by ocajavati on Nov 2, 2013, 2:18:44 AM
"
ocajavati wrote:
Still not cut throat league in sight.

/weep.

Because Cut-Throat is going to be so popular among the hundreds of scrubs who play this game. Itll be super popular to those who love to prey on scrubs though.
is it possible for y'all to run a couple descent 2 races prior to race season start since it's not the signature race for the season so we can get an idea what we are looking at at the start of the race (how the selections work and all that) or post a video of the start of the race so we can see what to expect? thanks
Ok, im sure while all of these new gems and uniques are quite exciting to most people, there is still the MAJOR issue of crashes and desyncs which needs to be fixed as a PRIORITY (i say again: PRIORITY) over these content additions.

You can implement 1000 new gems and 1000 new abilities, it wont change the desync/ crash/ lag issues and eventually people like me will get sick of the game and leave for a game that DOESN'T offer desyncs and lag fests.

And to those people who say "stop whining about desync" and "find a way around desync, its how the game is suppose to be (lol)", seriously, get the fuck out, cause unless these meaningless desyncs are fixed (like i said previously) this game wont last much longer. I can't even play my lvl 62 glass cannon marauder atm cause of how bad it is. I know i take a shit load of damage, but if the game was smooth and non-deync-y it wouldnt be a problem at all, id be able to avoid dying 10 times in one run through, but no, instead i have to run into a bunch of mobs which causes the game to internet freeze for just 1 second and that causes me to die instantly.

And building for tank shouldn't be the only fucking way to get somewhere in this game, thats just plain stupidity.
"The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so id rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless"
Are there any tweaks planned for Animate Weapon/Guardian? Those two gems seemed exciting for summoners, but ended up being a bit of a disappointment due to clunky mechanics / bad AI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info