[0.10.0] HP/ES Spork Shadow Battle Mage (Twinkle twinkle deadly Sparks!) [Videos included]

What happens if you use chain instead of fork?
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
"
Dhrakken wrote:

The mana cost will be higher without any material increase in effectiveness. Remember, spark follows somewhat of a random walk, so having it "chain" is generally not much more effective than "forking".

P.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
Dhrakken wrote:

The mana cost will be higher without any material increase in effectiveness. Remember, spark follows somewhat of a random walk, so having it "chain" is generally not much more effective than "forking".

P.

Thank you. Absolutely loving this build!
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
I have a level 40 using this build so far, I love it. Great guide, hopefully I can use it when open beta arrives.
"
brian09 wrote:
I have a level 40 using this build so far, I love it. Great guide, hopefully I can use it when open beta arrives.

I heard they will rework Totems or Spark/Lightning, but I hope the build will still be viable in OB
IGN: Fadrin
Awesome guide and build. I kinda deterred and altered it a bit and changed it to a dual totem spork shadow, currently sitting at 79 (edit) in HC and climbing quick! http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAW8EBwdjDkgPxBEvEVARlhHbE54V5xa_FvMdFB8CJjwnqSynLL8tHy-dM3Y0CjbFO-E8jkNjTLNXK1fJWPVZ81orXfJmnme9bRlwUnDVcU1zs3WKdhF-M35Zfq9_xoRIh9uIQot6jDaNGY9GmZqaz5uhnaOdxKKjo_KkkacIpyu297cxuJO71sAawFHAVMHFwfPDbdDQ1AXVT9gk3MfdjN534BLi9-OE5oHrY-vu8GvyHfPq-tL8qw==

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Last edited by imperfectluck on Jan 7, 2013, 8:24:04 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
lol very nice gear Kaotic. now get that chest 5/6L-ed haha
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
So, any weapon with increased spell damage is viable for this build. No need for a specific weapon type, as we don't get any weapon passives, right?
ign: oXu / Hedonic / PuppyPower
Noob question, but I figured it would get answered quickly here. Does Pain Attunement not work with Chaos Inoculation? Are you just considered full health all the time?

I don't know, but I'm assuming it doesn't, since you didn't take it in this build.
lightning penetration gems and 2 curses elemental weakness and conductivity.
It is like -120 to resist and everything just melts. though Mine is a witch and i grabbed every single damage mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info