[1.0.6] 1H shield infernal blow marauder/duelist with video by boxsalesman ( Immortal build )

"
magier556 wrote:
changed gem info to include the fact that I now use tempest shield.

Thanks for the continued updates! Big fan since your your Guild Wars 2 days.
Winning Is Right, Losing is Wrong, Evolve or Die!
any advice for mana problem at low levels ? Currently i have 2% mana leech and 2 pots and i have still problem with mana. And what about Blood Magic talent ? Its not good with this build ?
"
faetia wrote:
any advice for mana problem at low levels ? Currently i have 2% mana leech and 2 pots and i have still problem with mana. And what about Blood Magic talent ? Its not good with this build ?

I levelled using a slow 2H and just one or two shot every pack with a multistrike combo, I believe getting multistrike is one of the best ways to solve mana issues as you'll be hitting 3 times on 1 mana cost, I can assure you the mana problem COMPLETELY dissapears lategame because your damage goes up so much that a little bit of mana leech can sustain your mana very easily.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

For those of you trying this build out, and like me have had absolutely no luck finding gear that gives you enough armor/hp/resists, combined with some mana leech. One option is to put a blood magic gem in a 4-link with dominating-multi-melee splash.

lvl 53 atm - tried it out,cause i got tired of running dry in the mana department, and its working out nice. Obviously its gonna be better when i get the mana leech, but for now, it works, dmg is sufficient when soloing and the build can easily support it healthwise.

Thnx for an awesome build btw - enjoying it a lot playing for the first time since the early days of beta:)
Last edited by Wackofalltrades on Nov 7, 2013, 5:38:28 PM
"
For those of you trying this build out, and like me have had absolutely no luck finding gear that gives you enough armor/hp/resists, combined with some mana leech. One option is to put a blood magic gem in a 4-link with dominating-multi-melee splash.

lvl 53 atm - tried it out,cause i got tired of running dry in the mana department, and its working out nice. Obviously its gonna be better when i get the mana leech, but for now, it works, dmg is sufficient when soloing and the build can easily support it healthwise.

Thnx for an awesome build btw - enjoying it a lot playing for the first time since the early days of beta:)

Did the same but mana is still a problem without blood mana unless your weapon has high physical to leech mana and a 200+ dps 1H mace which doesn't come cheap.

Also if you start from Marauder start with lesser Dex and Mana which means it's quite hard to keep leveling Hatred or Elemental Weakness thats why I resort to use Flammability instead.
Last edited by tjhe87 on Nov 7, 2013, 10:49:57 PM
Really like your build. You did a very good job crafting it and explaining it but I have a little question.

What is your thinking process behind not using avatar or fire to boost the infernal blow damage?
"
Bouakasha wrote:
Really like your build. You did a very good job crafting it and explaining it but I have a little question.

What is your thinking process behind not using avatar or fire to boost the infernal blow damage?

That would means you need to use a life leech gem to leech life as your passive and gears only leeches life if you are dealing physical damage where life leech gem can be either elemental or physical or both.
If the only life leesh comes from physical damage, how does infernal blow leeches life? I thought the physical damage were converted to fire damage and that the explosion was fire damage as well.
"
Bouakasha wrote:
If the only life leesh comes from physical damage, how does infernal blow leeches life? I thought the physical damage were converted to fire damage and that the explosion was fire damage as well.
50% gets converted , not all of it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info