1.0.0d Patch Notes

"
Diggory wrote:
Any word about the Dominus crashes?

thats all nice and good (especialy the aura thing for me) but the dominus crashes are a higher priority if you ask me
Could you not remove the rain or something to help players while we have to wait? Poor feedback here.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.0.0d
  • Monster packs around shrines are now not spawned if they are too close to an area entrance or waypoint.

I will miss this one, I thought it's intentional. =/
It's so fun when you farm Ledge, enter the Climb and like 100 goatmen jump on you straight from a diamond shrine. ^_^
IGN Macesaremanttofly
Last edited by rogueyoshi on Oct 28, 2013, 1:25:47 AM
can you guys fix not being able to animate properly with key pickup its a real annoying bug.
"
Sailorhudin wrote:
"
Diggory wrote:
Any word about the Dominus crashes?

thats all nice and good (especialy the aura thing for me) but the dominus crashes are a higher priority if you ask me
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
ragemore808 wrote:
No fix for Spectral throw+Fork linked?

Working as intended. Spectral Throw pierces, and anything that pierces cannot fork or chain.
"
Chris wrote:
Monster packs around shrines are now not spawned if they are too close to an area entrance or waypoint.

Awww :( It was fun! :D
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Last edited by Alternalo on Oct 28, 2013, 2:11:37 AM
Steam client updates but wont patch to 1.0.d. So I quit, launch from steam, updates, but says its not patched. Keeps repeating
"
Monster packs around shrines are now not spawned if they are too close to an area entrance or waypoint.

Does it apply to Nemesis league aswell? Cause monsters spawn pretty close to eterances/waypoints there too.

I've died yesterday 2 times while I was joining Docks, the client was keep loading and was unable to close.

Friend of me died yesterday aswell at another place but by the same way, client was loading too long and was unable to close.

Last edited by Octantis on Oct 28, 2013, 2:38:36 AM
I dont want to sound rude, but GGG what the hell are you installing on my computer here?

i mean really your game is absolutely great - but: could you please explain why 8 bugfixes - none really to do with graphics or sound - need around 165 MB (actually i downloaded more according to a traffic tracker) to download?
wtheck?!
Last edited by Khastro on Oct 28, 2013, 3:24:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info