1.0.0d Patch Notes

btw for those of you who are still having problems with boss fight on scepter of god try the --nosound on short cut worked great for me
"
haloja wrote:
south america server pls

SA servers cost a shit load.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
ragemore808 wrote:
"
PyrosEien wrote:
"
ragemore808 wrote:
No fix for Spectral throw+Fork linked?

Fix for what, it's not supposed to fork, can you get it to fork somehow?

If not, why does it show up in the tooltip? atleast update it, if its not meant to do so.

The only reason spectral throw can't fork is because it has 100% pierce. It meets every other conditions so it's allowed. Beside, I think the quality bonus can apply to spectral throw (not much I know but worth mentioning).
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
What about the Dominus crashes and the rapid flickering of items on the forums?
When will you fix the crash so many of us experience against the last boss of Act 3? What are you doing? Do we exist? Are we only numbers that can wait? Do you have any good excuse or you just don't care? Please answer.
"
When will you fix the crash so many of us experience against the last boss of Act 3? What are you doing? Do we exist? Are we only numbers that can wait? Do you have any good excuse or you just don't care? Please answer.

"
Chris wrote:
"
Scr3w3dUp wrote:
Nothing about the Dominus area disconnect thingy ? :(

We deploy fixes once they are ready and also tested heavily. That one isn't yet, sorry!

where are the fix for the crashes?i always crash if i go into the new boss room, in large groups i have big laggs(BEFOR patch 1.0 i never had any lag (not desyncron!) ) its almost if my PC cant keep up with the game but it should be!
"
Wooser69 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.0.0d
Fixed a bug where Rejuvenation Totem didn't benefit from passive skills that improved its effect.

Wow now. Thats an unexpected buff.
how is it unexpected ?
its listed as an aura but none of the passives applied to auras were working with it, as well as the radius increase...it was a bug! :)
"
Aplier wrote:
"

"
Chris wrote:
"
Scr3w3dUp wrote:
Nothing about the Dominus area disconnect thingy ? :(

We deploy fixes once they are ready and also tested heavily. That one isn't yet, sorry!

Wait. This is a lie. They released this update whithout any test or what?
Last edited by Pasdinspiration on Oct 28, 2013, 12:58:23 AM
"
faerwin wrote:
"
haloja wrote:
south america server pls

SA servers cost a shit load.

Guess what, the same was said about australian servers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info