[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

Dude, you are awesome!!!!

also i figured out why my crit multi was different (wasnt looking at firetrap tooltip dps)

What would you do different if you wanted to solo 76+ maps Playing on standard.
Last edited by widowmaikr on Feb 11, 2014, 4:42:56 PM
"
widowmaikr wrote:
Dude, you are awesome!!!!

also i figured out why my crit multi was different (wasnt looking at firetrap tooltip dps)

What would you do different if you wanted to solo 76+ maps Playing on standard.

if you're using taming, swap taming for a life/mana regen chaos res ring, swap sunblast with a life/chaos res belt, swap my curse to quality Temp chains so you can perma freeze with cold snap, run Clarity + Grace as my auras

There is no need to scale your damage so high for "solo" maps, you actually might even be able to swap conc for AoE increase if your damage is that high
Ty, sir... You surely have a loyal follower in me.
Sup Pohx!

I'm really missing you on the streamers list on twitch. Hope to see you back soon (23rd Feb yay).
I'm currently trying to figure out what I'm gonna play in the new hardcore league and thus was wondering what YOU are planing to play :)
Do you have any idea already or will it be the trapper again (hands down)?

Greetings,
Zaetox
"
Zaetox wrote:
Sup Pohx!

I'm really missing you on the streamers list on twitch. Hope to see you back soon (23rd Feb yay).
I'm currently trying to figure out what I'm gonna play in the new hardcore league and thus was wondering what YOU are planing to play :)
Do you have any idea already or will it be the trapper again (hands down)?

Greetings,
Zaetox

I had a flame blast build made already but I don't think it's going to be all that special since nugi is streaming a similar one :(
Hey Pohx,
im running your build with my witch (already leveled her up)and want to know your opinion about my changes:

Secondly i have big problems in doing maps fast. The dmg isnt the problem, but i have a really low kill pace due to "i'm using traps" (slow throw rate, enemies dodge traps and so on, u know).
maybe u have some tips increasing the kill speed?

im using the following gear:
Spoiler
"
Hyron wrote:
Hey Pohx,
im running your build with my witch (already leveled her up)and want to know your opinion about my changes:

Secondly i have big problems in doing maps fast. The dmg isnt the problem, but i have a really low kill pace due to "i'm using traps" (slow throw rate, enemies dodge traps and so on, u know).

Spoiler

I'm not too keen on the witch start, as for clear speed, swap out Prolif / Crit Damage with Multi trap and AoE and see how it works for solo clear speed
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Hyron wrote:
Hey Pohx,

Spoiler

I'm not too keen on the witch start, as for clear speed, swap out Prolif / Crit Damage with Multi trap and AoE and see how it works for solo clear speed

thanks for the fast reply.
i think both starts (witch and scion) does not take any difference in endgame dmg and survivability, but thanks for your honest answer.
i will try the multitrap/aoe version.

i wonder how u got 1181% crit dmg? yours 760 + 115 (77*1.5) from crit weakness is 875 to me.
or is it 760 + 77 = 837
or is it 760 * 1.77 = 1354 ?

edit:
found the formula on poe wiki. for all its your current crit multi - 100% multiplied by the amount of the curse. so if u have 760 crit multi and 79% on level 20/20 crit weakness it's:

(760-100) * 1,79 + 100 = 1281%
Last edited by Hyron on Feb 14, 2014, 1:57:52 PM
Quick question, I like lightning trap and want to use it as the shock stacker. I have it set up as Lightning Trap + Multi Trap + Ele prolif + (4th). Now my question is what would make the shock stack last longer, Added Lightning Damage or Lightning Penetration?

Thanks for your feedback
@summonBLUE
"
flamingdice wrote:
Quick question, I like lightning trap and want to use it as the shock stacker. I have it set up as Lightning Trap + Multi Trap + Ele prolif + (4th). Now my question is what would make the shock stack last longer, Added Lightning Damage or Lightning Penetration?

Thanks for your feedback

In reality Pen would make it last longer since if you're a crit build the % scales so well off your crits. However, Quality added Lightning will get them much quicker, so it's up to you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info