[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
dr0guletz wrote:
ok , sry for this reply , dont mean to spam , but without multiple traps on fire trap , IT SUCKS ASS SOO BAD ...
Not to mention how hard it is with moving targets ...i`m reverting back to multiple.

Maybe mostly because i`m single farming, trying to get more mobs hit at once ..

ty anyway.

Proliof + Crit = Everything dies, you won't need multi trap once you get crit
Streaming now Feel Free To Ask Any Questions

What do you think about getting the crit multiplier at the right bottom corner of the tree (a bit above ondar's)?
Beyond league.
"
What do you think about getting the crit multiplier at the right bottom corner of the tree (a bit above ondar's)?

You're pretty far away from it, how exactly would you go around picking it up?
"
Pohx wrote:
"

Like this?
Beyond league.
"
"
Pohx wrote:
"

Like this?

Considering it's an entire different build I really couldn't comment aside from that you're dropping MoM + Evasion For Acrobatics
In the 'Links' area he has Lightning Trap, but Pohx doesn't use Lightning Trap on stream and later down he claims he never does either. He uses EK instead? With what links?

I feel as if the OP needs to be updated generally. Some inconsistencies.
What chest armor would you recommend? I'm planning to make a crit trapper, but can't decide between a carcass jack and a nice eva/es rare. I can afford either one with 5L, don't think a 6L is necessary, but can't make up my mind. What are the (dis)advantages of Carcass?
Pohx,

Love the build man. Scion EK Trapper has been the most fun I have had in POE especially once I got my trap + multi-trap + cold snap + elemental prolif setup.

Sadly I ripped last night to a pack of flame dogs in cruel docks due them shaking the freeze faster than expected. It definitely taught me that over confidence gets you dead, no matter how strong your character feels. I'm not sure if I want to re-roll or continue on in standard league yet.

I did however want to talk about a link I was using with fire trap while leveling, Iron Will. I didn't really have a lot of currency and the gem dropped for me (3 actually) and a red green 2-link was pretty easy to come by. The build has some strength early on so it seemed to be worthwhile at least until I could get a more desirable gem.

I was wondering if you have tried this and if it's maybe worth mentioning in the leveling section of the guide.

Thanks for putting the guide and videos together

EDIT:

Also I took Oak in cruel to scale the phys damage of bear trap and ek. I was wondering what your thoughts were on this for the long term, 18% phys damage vs. 1 skill point.
Last edited by nosrek_avowed on Jan 8, 2014, 12:20:54 PM
"
Dopebear wrote:
In the 'Links' area he has Lightning Trap, but Pohx doesn't use Lightning Trap on stream and later down he claims he never does either. He uses EK instead? With what links?

I feel as if the OP needs to be updated generally. Some inconsistencies.

The build changes literally every day and if you look at the " Party Play Crit Trapper " you'll see that it in fact does state about shock nova, It's extremely difficult to update this build everytime something new is discovered so I would rather wait for big changes

Shock Nova 20% Quality > Lightning Trap

Lightning Trap > Shock Nova 0% Quality

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info