Puppies - to brighten everybody's mood

I wish I wasn't an idiot and could post a picture from my phone. Recently got a new Yorkie puppy, he's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Mar 10, 2014, 8:14:47 PM
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
I wish I wasn't an idiot and could post a picture from my phone. Recently got a new Yorkie puppy, he's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Try Photobucket:

http://photobucket.com/

Uploading your images is pretty easy, and then selecting img files to post is even easier. Love to see your pooch! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Thanks, got this one to work, although the others aren't linking right:

Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Mar 11, 2014, 12:18:57 PM
Whatta cutie! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Whatta cutie! =^[.]^=

For some reason it won't link them now (as if they've been deleted, not sure why), so here is a link for some I uploaded.
(Yes, I have skull and crossbones pajamas that I believe my ex bought for me as a sort of tongue and cheek thing)

In the one picture he was sleeping on my lap with his head in my hand. He has like zero fear of people, I couldn't even wake him. The other two dogs in the one picture are my older Yorkies.

The girl, Zoey, has a shirt on because she has a skin issue with her back (the vets still haven't resolved it or explained exactly what it is, after many attempts), and the shirt helps keep her clean and keeps her from scratching. She doesn't wear one normally though, only if she breaks out.

http://s71.photobucket.com/user/frank_niz/library/Mobile%20Uploads

Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Mar 11, 2014, 7:00:04 PM
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Whatta cutie! =^[.]^=

For some reason it won't link them now (as if they've been deleted, not sure why), so here is a link for some I uploaded.
(Yes, I have skull and crossbones pajamas that I believe my ex bought for me as a sort of tongue and cheek thing)

In the one picture he was sleeping on my lap with his head in my hand. He has like zero fear of people, I couldn't even wake him. The other two dogs in the one picture are my older Yorkies.

The girl, Zoey, has a shirt on because she has a skin issue with her back (the vets still haven't resolved it or explained exactly what it is, after many attempts), and the shirt helps keep her clean and keeps her from scratching. She doesn't wear one normally though, only if she breaks out.

http://s71.photobucket.com/user/frank_niz/library/Mobile%20Uploads

Simply 'dorable! =*[.]*=
"
Raycheetah wrote:

So cool, i wish i had money, i would support so many good causes. Well, at least we got a charity race. If i win any physical goods i tell GGG they can keep those and take the items monetary value and give it to the charity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info