Puppies - to brighten everybody's mood

"
Sinnesteuer wrote:
Basset.Hound.Puppies.

Make it so, Number One.

Spoiler
OMFG, DA CUTENESS!!!!

Thank you, Dirk.

I am the owner of two bassets, both from the shelter, both adults when "adopted". I missed out on the AWWWW when they were pups. I love my girls; smelly, rotten, stubborn, spoiled as they are.

In the theme of full sized dogs with stubby legs, how about some Corgi pups?
"
Sinnesteuer wrote:
OMFG, DA CUTENESS!!!!

Thank you, Dirk.

I am the owner of two bassets, both from the shelter, both adults when "adopted". I missed out on the AWWWW when they were pups. I love my girls; smelly, rotten, stubborn, spoiled as they are.

In the theme of full sized dogs with stubby legs, how about some Corgi pups?

I punch all Dem corgi dogs to regain my lost man points.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

The elephants are the best, but I wonder what baby rhinos look like.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
The elephants are the best, but I wonder what baby rhinos look like.

You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
You can't watch this vid and not believe that animals have feelings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBcs9tNWg8

Yes, it's dogs greeting servicemen and -women who have come home, but you can ignore the uniforms. This isn't a political statement. It's just some very happy dogs and their people. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info