Lots of Miscellaneous News

"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Tanakeah wrote:
Let's see...1681 mana with two auras reserving 948 mana total.

Hatred = 30% mana reserved which would be about...504.3 mana.

Clarity must = ~444 mana reserved in this case. Closest I'm seeing to that is a level 20 Clarity gem which reserves 440 mana.

So it doesn't seem to be that these two have undergone any changes given the above and that also means that neither of them were running while mana reserved nodes or Reduced Mana gems were linked to them.

It means that 56% of mana is reserved. If we assume let say, 20% reduction from passives or RM, it gives 70% before reduction.

But if we assume, that Clarity is now percentage, it may mean, that for example, Hatred is 40% now and Clarity is 30%.

20 lvl RM is 0,71 multiplier, in this case it's 78% mana reserved before RM. If we round this to 80% it can mean 45%/35% or 50%/30%.

So we can speculate that raise in auras cost is something between 1,25 and 1,5. In the latter scenario, using RM 20lvl and 10% reduction from tree, it is not possible to store Purity, Determination and Hatred on mana at once.

(edited paragraph about 5,5K HP I see that it is only 3,5K)

This Scion has about 3,5HP though. It means, that life/life nodes probably were not evaluated and I would assume that situation of life build is the same shitty as now.

80% passive to life nodes or you are one shotted by everything.

Solthsteim calls, it seems...

You could very well be right, and I do agree with you on the HP thing. New notes posted did say that characters will get +2 extra life per level and there has been some mention on the reddit and here about the leaked tree and some missing life nodes noticed that life may be rolled into existing nodes. Or rather, nodes like the Eva/Life nodes seen in the Ranger tree were added in some places, but we'll see what happens there. I personally don't believe that the issues with life will be solved, though I would gladly love to be wrong in that case, but as it stands...I don't think either of us will be in that regard. :\

Again, could be right about the percentages being raised as Chris did mention that aura costs were going up, however it does make me wonder if that will target all of the aura costs. It sure sounds like it, but then again...never know.
Oh, that Witch's starting area... Did you change exiles' starting points from 30 to 32 and from 22 to 23 to sum up 60 points for every character and thus make the Scion have 20 starting points for every atributte? Now you're thinking like I would! I'm so proud of you! :'D
Wow, looking at the unofficial skill tree pics from 1.0.0, they removed a lot of resistance nodes... I don't like that, that's where I get most of my Ele resist...
"From an unknown land and through distant skies came a winged warrior. Nothing remained sacred, no one was safe from this Hellion as it uttered its battle cry... Screaming For Vengeance."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info