Lots of Miscellaneous News

"
Saying the same thing in multiple threads doesnt make it true, or less stupid.

.... whats stupid about it??? ... its the =PERFECT= way to make money!
spawn infinite # of a resource, and sell it...
this games orbs are sooooo horribly set up to be PERFECT for a RMT game... sooo easy to waste like 100 chaos ... whos to know what site belongs to who? and whos affiliated with what site.

... the cross league trading ban is just a set up to require more people to RMT... its soo obvious :)

.. not to mention this game is !ONLINE-ONLY! ... that means even if i wish to play singleplayer and mess around, i cannot cheat, i cannot just spawn in currency items, like ANY-OTHER-GAME , easy obvious setup to make a RMT game around... .. at least, for example, diablo 2, had an offline mode where RMT has no value upon

what purpose does GGG have to NOT sell RMT orbs??? .. they care about the value of their game, this is valid assuming they did not make a game to make money... however, you see, they have MTX effects... using this method..
as a normal "business owner" needs to assure the quality of their product in order for people to buy it, a game like this does not, as it is FREE, its not required to have quality in order to be purchased.. true, in order for the MTX to work, it would require quality, but, realistically, a Free game will have soo many users, whats the possibility that they do not buy MTX??
from my view, the quality of this game is.. sub-par ... its only an interesting game because Diablo 2 was awesome, this game is like that... and Diablo 3 sucks... therefore, this game is moreso a monopoly... as it is the most passable game if its type, lol

speaking of quality, sure, PoE has an immense worth of quality, and quality isnt even the issue, as, the normal player will not even notice the advantage that RMT users gain, so, in terms of quality, there is no loss for GGG to RMT sell...

surely, not all people are as greedy as iam assuming... .. but come on.. how could they not?
... just saying what feels obvious to me since day 1...

Last edited by deathslashfiretorrent on Oct 16, 2013, 5:20:21 PM
bro, just no, +100 downvotes for u.
ign @Firion_Black
scion is going to be op = =
So let me get this straight ....She has 1681 mana, running 2 Auras (Clarity / Hatred) and it takes 948 mana RESERVED for just these 2? I would assume Reduced Mana and Eldritch Battery (No Energy Shield at All) being used to obtain this amount of mana? SPEECHLESS....

"
what purpose does GGG have to NOT sell RMT orbs??? .. they care about the value of their game, this is valid assuming they did not make a game to make money... however, you see, they have MTX effects...

You do realize making games costs money, right? It's not like they are just pocketing all the funds from microtransactions, without that source of income there would be no PoE because they couldn't afford it.
Path of Scion

Anyways vaal pact is a must for most builds if you want to survive reflect

Cant wait to see the number of Scion in new leagues xD
Says they don't have anything big to announce

Announces huge things

:)
"
"
deathslashfiretorrent wrote:
what purpose does GGG have to NOT sell RMT orbs??? .. they care about the value of their game, this is valid assuming they did not make a game to make money... however, you see, they have MTX effects...

You do realize making games costs money, right? It's not like they are just pocketing all the funds from microtransactions, without that source of income there would be no PoE because they couldn't afford it.

yes, of course... no, the purpose of my statement is to say: they seek profit (as opposed to one who may make a game/ simulation with the interest of artwork, or science..)

they seek profit: therefore +1 to the probability of they may have affiliation with RMT
Last edited by deathslashfiretorrent on Oct 16, 2013, 5:54:28 PM
"
.... whats stupid about it??? ... its the =PERFECT= way to make money blah blah blah blah

Spierdalaj, idioto. Why are you here?
"
lupasvasile wrote:
Awesome game, great changes, I'm excited for launch.

Only flaw in this game, IN MY OPINION, is the cancerous vocal majority of the community. Everything must be their way or it's not working, it's gonna suck ,etc. "My build is ruined", "I can't be bothered to think and come up with a slightly different build, but with the same theme as my previous one", "I can't reach that part of the tree without "wasting" 2 skill points". It just makes me sick, all of these whines and complaints, yet none of those players have seen the final passive tree; everything is fact for them yet we don't know how it'll really look like. I could go on for hours, but I'm too tired to do so.

I apologize for being too blunt, and maybe unfair with some of you, but those kinds of attitudes piss me off. Just wait for the release, try out the game, gather info, test builds, form constructive feedback, and then post it so the devs can see. How hard can it be?

My argument is from a balance perspective.

Melee hybrids waste 1 node entering the Shadow portion of the tree from the Scion base node (either have to go through 4 spell damage or 1 projectile damage nodes).

Spell casting hybrids waste 1 node entering the Dualist side of the tree (either have to go through 4 melee physical or 1 attack speed nodes)

Ranged hybrids waste 0 nodes entering any tree.

Having to not choose between 4 melee physical damage nodes and 4 attack speed nodes if you're a caster hybrid is a good thing but getting use out of all your initial nodes would also be a good thing especially when the initial node has the largest effect of all of them.
Last edited by darkel on Oct 16, 2013, 6:59:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info