0.9.12m progress, shipped goods and digital soundtrack news

"
golem09 wrote:
For Germany it would actually be very convenient, if a short invoice would be printed on the outside of the package.
That way the package is not taken into the toll office where you have to pick it up yourself.

Ok fair enough, I'll try to sort that out :)
Awesome!! Keep up the good work!! :D
"
Samantha wrote:
"
golem09 wrote:
For Germany it would actually be very convenient, if a short invoice would be printed on the outside of the package.
That way the package is not taken into the toll office where you have to pick it up yourself.

I think all the EU customers would appreciate that ;)
"
golem09 wrote:
Look on the bright side - at least you don't have an Office of Homeland Security opening the bottles of absinthe you ordered from Germany to check for bombs...
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
Chris wrote:
"
TheuberClips wrote:
What if you upgrade your supporter pack after the first wave of shipping?

Not only will you have our sincere thanks, but you'll still get items shipped to you :)

The level of support and customer care that you guys hvae never ceases to amaze me. Keep up the good work!
"
CelticHound wrote:
"
golem09 wrote:
Look on the bright side - at least you don't have an Office of Homeland Security opening the bottles of absinthe you ordered from Germany to check for bombs...

Haha, yes.

But it still sucks to get to that toll office. I ordered 2 packages full of Easton Press books once, and had to pick them up there. 12Kg of books in a backpack and then 15 minutes by foot to the next bus station.
And that's just because there was no invoice. The books themselves don't have a toll fee, so if there was an invoice on the outside they would be send to me directly.
But without it I don't just have to pick them up myself, I also have to pay a fee for the time it cost the official to look inside the package with me and hand them over.
So I'm screwed twice.

I'd certainly like to avoid that ;)

But thumbs up for odering Absinth :P

"
Samantha wrote:

Thank you very much :)
Last edited by golem09 on Oct 7, 2012, 5:20:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info