0.9.12m progress, shipped goods and digital soundtrack news

"
caminante wrote:
"
eZek0 wrote:
What version of the game will be shipped on the DVDs?

The one where act 3 is included hopefully ;)

Now that would be awesome. Act III alpha access for all silver+ supporters :D
Last edited by golem09 on Sep 27, 2012, 7:18:01 AM
so soundtrack has act 3 ones in it... so its a Sneak Pre..Hear?

The sound acting, its NPC-s. How about random chatter of chars in battle or mobs that could potentially talk a little? :D
"
dustofdeath wrote:

The sound acting, its NPC-s. How about random chatter of chars in battle or mobs that could potentially talk a little? :D

This belongs in audio feedback (where such suggestions have already been addressed)
"
dustofdeath wrote:

They posted some act 3 sneak pre-hear a few months ago on the website (:
It should lie somewhere (presumably under Media).

And they said they added some random chatter of chars in battle, but mobs, I'm not sure. (=
Will be cool to find out anyway!
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
I am liking PoE more and more. Every staff members seem very sincere. Thanks.
What value will you mark the shipped goods at?
If they are marked with what the supporter-pack costs i would have to pay taxes for it, even if it's a free game.

(The maximum tax-free shipping to Norway is around $34)

Would be nice to know this before ordering :)
PoE Build-Maker: http://egil.bradley.no/
Last update: 0.9.12r (10.10.2012)
Hello GGG, I want to thank you and more I'd like to say that I am waiting for a hardcore/cut-throat/pvp league.

I will donate blood, help to cure cancer or aids in exchange.
love all the work you guys are doing to the game cant wait to actually play it as soon as i get a beta key! by the way it is my bday *hint *hint
"
FishBone wrote:
What value will you mark the shipped goods at?
If they are marked with what the supporter-pack costs i would have to pay taxes for it, even if it's a free game.

(The maximum tax-free shipping to Norway is around $34)

Would be nice to know this before ordering :)

The poster, game DVD, soundtrack CD, etc cost a few dollars each to make. They'll be declared as such. You're not paying $250 for physical goods, but paying approx $230 to support us and about $20 for physical goods (these numbers are very rough!) It helps here that the game is free.

So taxes won't be a problem.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
For Germany it would actually be very convenient, if a short invoice would be printed on the outside of the package.
That way the package is not taken into the toll office where you have to pick it up yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info