The Endless Ledge

I want a permanent league of this kind!!
This one screams for a new endgame mode.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
That ranger must be pretty sad that there's no crude bow in that item pile.

(I hope you guys place a crude bow in the provisions, btw)
"
Melly_me wrote:
That ranger must be pretty sad that there's no crude bow in that item pile.

(I hope you guys place a crude bow in the provisions, btw)

There is a crude bow. It's in the middle.
GGG <3
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Still waiting for a race that will give everyone 15-30 non-allocated skill points at the start. You could even allow people to spend them while waiting for race to start.

This would add some diversity to the racing builds, hopefully not everyone would use cleave then as you could make a solid build with some smart passive allocation. And it would be fun, as you wouldn't have to use the same old build every time, but could experiment a bit with extra skill points.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
the cleave drop from first chest already pretty much ruins it...why bother with a 10 dps freezing pulse on lvl 10, when you could have 100+ dps using cleave?

given regular drop rates, ele dmg items aren't that hard to come by.
sounds awsome! cool idea to take one of the most common grinding spots for it, makes sense!
ign: ALLRAUDER
look fun :)
Descent 2 huh? Interesting :D
www.twitch.tv/necro1269 Come support my stream!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info